BANGKOK 20 April 2019 21:51
webfact

American backpacker in Chiang Mai PUNCHES hotel staff after refusing to pay for girl he brought back to his bed

At least with this one there is enough evidence to convict him, his attitude is not acceptable, a year in jail should calm him down.

• Confused 1

Seems no one here watched the video.  I see a man trying to pull away from two Thais holding on to his backpack and pulling him off balance.

Am I to believe that it is proper for two Thais to commit a battery against the American?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, SammyT said:

We laugh about 200B, but I recently saw a guy threaten to punch a waitress at a live music bar because she told him he couldn't drink the Changs he had smuggled in, all to save a difference of about 15 baht per bottle between 7/11 prices and the bar prices. 

No idea what nationality he was, but there are pricks in every country. I don't think any one nation has a monopoly on it

That kind of cheap is so embarrassing.

Bring back the ex pats that having to leave because 30k a month Immigration says NOT ENOUGH,  and get rid of this trash, paying 1k dollars air fare and living is non safe dorms,   to me brain dead.

The guys nationality is irrelevent , he is simply a tool. It's bad enough that he doesn't have the simple decency to book a private room for his amorous pursuits . Whining about the 200 baht charge and getting violent simply confirms his arrogance and stupidity.

In this case a heavy fine and deportation would be just and thoroughly deserved.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, freedomnow said:

Haha, that is so sad. Nailing some chick in a shared hostel room....GHETTO.

Exactly, he should be forced to pay the night for all the other guests as well...who wants to sleep next to them having sex?

7 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

If she slept in the dorm then she slept in the dorm. No argument pay 200B.

Had he been in a real hotel and brought a bargirl "home", the room service bill would have been more than 200B !!

Load of garbage, most hotel rooms are for 2 people, girl usually asked to leave I.D. at reception. No extra charge.

7 hours ago, delgarcon said:

Love the video maker's name, "EatPrayFart", now that's the way to live!

I don’t do much praying. 

Wonder what the girl was like to go have sex with this fat, drunk obnoxious little <deleted>?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Khaeng Mak said:

Young lad.  If you read this thread, make sure you press for criminal charges against the young millienial lad that was assisting the Thais to detain you.

From his words in the Video, he was just another guest in the room.

He had absolutely no legal right to grab you or assist the Thai staff.

Please note that you should bring these criminal charges via legal proceedings (fong san).  The police will not help you.

If you happen to read this PM me and I will give you the details of how to proceed.

The Farang who helped restrain him will face no charges. If you see a crime being committed (robbery/assault) you do not have to be a police officer to intervene.  Just cannot use violent /unnecessary force to restrain which the guy didn't. He never struck him just held him. The punk hit the Thai guy in the face and almost knocked the Thai hostess to the floor  pulling on the bag. In the US it would be called a citizens arrest.

• Thanks 1