BANGKOK 20 March 2019 23:07
webfact

American backpacker in Chiang Mai PUNCHES hotel staff after refusing to pay for girl he brought back to his bed

21 minutes ago, fruitman said:

...who wants to sleep next to them having sex?

I'd be OK with that.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

I hope she was a lot better looking than the graffiti butch.  

7 hours ago, SammyT said:

We laugh about 200B, but I recently saw a guy threaten to punch a waitress at a live music bar because she told him he couldn't drink the Changs he had smuggled in, all to save a difference of about 15 baht per bottle between 7/11 prices and the bar prices. 

No idea what nationality he was, but there are pricks in every country. I don't think any one nation has a monopoly on it

It wasn't that long ago that a Bangkok taxi driver killed a passenger with a machete in an argument over 100 baht. I guess the driver thought 100 baht was worth spending the next 10 years behind bars for.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hyku1147 said:

Are the showers coed?

well, according to 100 bargirls, "backpacker no take cshower," so maybe not.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, mejomini said:

Wonder what the girl was like to go have sex with this fat, drunk obnoxious little <deleted>?

I don't think the character of the "lady' is in question. He simply didn't pay!

9 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Are the showers coed?

Would also be interested to know. I have lodgings here, but if they are, I may need to go stay a few nights...

• Like 2

Farang that has sex with his own kind is considered a baddie ?? Quelle horreur.

Problem is, everyone is told going anywhere, watch out for scams.Thailand screams scam a minute to many people. Sadly, like some people on TV,people see the most minor thing as a scam.I did in Greece 30 years ago, my fault, my stupidity.

50 minutes ago, Pravda said:

I had sex with my hand last week and it asked me for 400b

Cheap, but then again, its probably a hairy, callused hand with remnants of its former life as an oiler on the HMS Bedpan.

I pay my well manicured hand 1000, but steal from it with my left when it isnt looking.

BOT, most hostels have signs saying "no guests". They wouldnt let my in my kids hostel one time to take a puss cuz I wasnt registered.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

It's idiots like this that give decent Americans a bad rap. Kick him out of the country and blacklist him for 5 years. 

Yearrr, Right On Just1Voice, ....  and you can mention me to your wife, as I am a loonie also !!! (With my sensible Woman, Har Har ...) ....... BUT, also, ...  What about the Alleged Tourist Girl, who has sex in a 10 person dorm, with some Loonie that she hardly knows !!! ... Like have you ever tried sleeping with Loonie shit Heads like this in the room !!! ... Like at least they could show some inishitive and do it in the Toilets right !!! ??? ..... And just sleep in the room, so as not to disturb every one else !!! .....  Still she did not get charged 200b I suppose, or Punch any one I guess. .... Yes, I hope that the Trash learns his lesson, .... for Punching the Staff, ... Like he should have worked out why they kicked him out !!! ...  Like Even Americans should be able to work out that ? ...

Now it won’t be farts. It will definitely be “ pray “. 

His 5 cent <deleted> might end up inflating in the Big House

Seems no one here watched the video.  I see a man trying to pull away from two Thais holding on to his backpack and pulling him off balance.

Am I to believe that it is proper for two Thais to commit a battery against the American?
He's lucky they didn't call in the heavy mob.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app