BANGKOK 20 March 2019 10:02
webfact

American backpacker in Chiang Mai PUNCHES hotel staff after refusing to pay for girl he brought back to his bed

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Not the same in hostels, one bed to 1 registered customer, no guests.

I don’t know the regulations of this hostel, or whether there is an international hostel association enforcing the same regulations across all hostels worldwide (I never had to stay in one fortunately). Even more so, I don’t know what it has to do with not paying the bill. 

2 minutes ago, welovesundaysatspace said:

I don’t know the regulations of this hostel, or whether there is an international hostel association enforcing the same regulations across all hostels worldwide (I never had to stay in one fortunately). Even more so, I don’t know what it has to do with not paying the bill. 

Non staying unregistered , undocumented people can just walk in and stay the night .

Had she been a thief , she could have robbed everyone one .

Maybe just grabbed a few phones and computers laying around on the way out and she wouldnt be traceable because they didnt have her signing in PP details  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/22/2019 at 8:51 AM, VocalNeal said:

If she slept in the dorm then she slept in the dorm. No argument pay 200B.

Had he been in a real hotel and brought a bargirl "home", the room service bill would have been more than 200B !!

What if they "caroused" continuously between 4am and breakfast and she (and the other room occupants) never got to sleep?  555

• Like 1

that girl he slept with . where is she?  i want pics?  she must feel really bad that her boyfriend wouldnt spend 200 baht on her?  shameful.  i hope she dont have a baby with him. if so will he pay 200 baht for the baby food

13 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

What if they "caroused" continuously between 4am and breakfast and she (and the other room occupants) never got to sleep?  555

wait a second doe the hostel have a policy about bar girls or did they make it up the morning after. this guy might have a leg to stand on if they have no sign posted in the lobby.  ps. do they have free coffee in lobby on mornings after?

Geez Louise. 

Give it a rest!

God knows his bunkmates didn't. 

So a chalky pudgy American had some sex in a hostel.

The sky must be falling.

• Thanks 2

10 hours ago, charmonman said:

Good for the other two Western guys for jumping in and restraining the stupid <deleted>.

if the two other western guys didnt step in it would have been worse for the guy. obviously hhe hasnt traveled asia much and he didnt know the thais dont back down.  u always cut a deal with the thais and dont put them in a corner they cant get out of.  he could have probably got out of this situation for 100 baht compromise.  heck ,  im really talking here for some scumbag sleeping with prostitutes for 100 baht?  i give my massage lady 300 baht tip just for a massage........

• Haha 2

the more i think about it ,  this is a funny story . the guy with his us military rucksack rolling around.  200 baht bill.  fight. its all so silly..........now the bloke is in a thai jail and the thais charge 500 baht per day for jail cell.  

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Geez Louise. 

Give it a rest!

God knows his bunkmates didn't. 

So a chalky pudgy American had some sex in a hostel.

The sky must be falling.

free sex no less is his greatest crime

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, atyclb said:

free sex no less is his greatest crime

How do you say -- "does not compute" in Thai. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Phaser said:

Moron - she spent the night...pay the THB 200.....now in a Thai jail and hopefully will be banned from coming back

thais charge 500 baht to stay in jail.  the bloke could have had two women for that price along with some noodle street food.......

On 2/22/2019 at 8:51 AM, VocalNeal said:

Had he been in a real hotel and brought a bargirl "home", the room service bill would have been more than 200B !!

guess there are no "real hotels" in pattaya

On 2/22/2019 at 8:50 AM, Just1Voice said:

It's idiots like this that give decent Americans a bad rap. Kick him out of the country and blacklist him for 5 years. 

Yeah  yeah  yeah