American backpacker in Chiang Mai PUNCHES hotel staff after refusing to pay for girl he brought back to his bed

webfact

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Young lad.  If you read this thread, make sure you press for criminal charges against the young millienial lad that was assisting the Thais to detain you.

From his words in the Video, he was just another guest in the room.

He had absolutely no legal right to grab you or assist the Thai staff.

Please note that you should bring these criminal charges via legal proceedings (fong san).  The police will not help you.

If you happen to read this PM me and I will give you the details of how to proceed.

5 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Pathetic garbage. An utter disgrace. I hope he gets at least a year in jail, a hefty fine, and a permanent ban on visiting Thailand.

Yes, that young foreigner assisting the Thais is an utter disgrace. 

He was no doubt bent out of shape because the American lad got a bit of tail and he didn't.

3 minutes ago, Khaeng Mak said:

Young lad.  If you read this thread, make sure you press for criminal charges against the young millienial lad that was assisting the Thais to detain you.

Please note that you should bring these criminal charges via legal proceedings (fong san).  The police will not help you.

If you happen to read this PM me and I will give you the details of how to proceed.

Are you serious? Criminal charges, your having a laugh.????

6 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

If she slept in the dorm then she slept in the dorm. No argument pay 200B.

Had he been in a real hotel and brought a bargirl "home", the room service bill would have been more than 200B !!

..the whole dorm would have slept in.

How long you reckon it will take to get these charges rolling, I take it both parties will have to give evidence?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I'm going to take a contrarian view.

This hostel hosts international people, many not fully aware of the special "customs" here.

Yes when I was a backpacking youth (much younger than this guy) people having sex on the bunkbeds was a feature, not a bug.

Of course the backpacking man is not a candidate for the diplomatic corps, but seriously, people talking about 200 baht as petty. Who is petty? Perhaps the hostel? Why couldn't they just say go away you trash and don't you ever come back and while we're at it we're going to put up a sign saying no white American men … we've found they're troublemakers! 

Fail.

6 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

If she slept in the dorm then she slept in the dorm. No argument pay 200B.

Had he been in a real hotel and brought a bargirl "home", the room service bill would have been more than 200B !!

No argument there, what we are discussing is who should pay.

I'm thinking strong independent white women can pay their own accommodation fees.

6 hours ago, Bullie said:

This sad sack of shit is in for a world of trouble now. He will be lucky if he gets away with a week in jail and a huge fine. Anyone know what happened to the girl?

Probably working her way through the other 9 beds in the dorm.

Hi ho, hi ho, its off to work we go.

I once found a couple in my own dorm bed on my first travels but at least they were both staying there. After I asked to join it was quiet. 
Other time a western girl was found without battery, money or clue where she was after a western guy ditched her outside the guesthouse because he refused to pay the 100B for a tuk tuk home (imagine no girl drinks, barfine or paying for the girl and then still being too cheap for 100B).

Countless other experiences regarding to 50-200B payment refusals so it sounds like a classic night out in Chiang Mai.
Many cheap people but that is what it caters mostly isn't it? Young first time travellers with a limited budget while being unaware of the FX rates and inflation since all romantic stories and BS youtube videos of a perfect cheap holiday.

Wasn’t that bad.  They were struggling over bag when he stupidly threw punch which didn’t connect and was immediately manhandled.  His voice was crackling at the end, he was scared and knew he messed up.  When I read headline I was expecting to see a MAGA hatted guy decking somebody.  Undoubtedly he’ll be serviced just deserts not to mention losing his bar fine.

Archived