American backpacker in Chiang Mai PUNCHES hotel staff after refusing to pay for girl he brought back to his bed

webfact

8 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

If she slept in the dorm then she slept in the dorm. No argument pay 200B.

Had he been in a real hotel and brought a bargirl "home", the room service bill would have been more than 200B !!

Oh, didn't you know. Girls from all over the world want to have sex with American backpackers; they would never think of making him pay for any room service either. They should have arrested the girl; she is the one who slept there without paying. 

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, smotherb said:

Oh, didn't you know. Girls from all over the world want to have sex with American backpackers; they would never think of making him pay for any room service either. They should have arrested the girl; she is the one who slept there without paying. 

She was his guest. It was probably his details the hostel had.  And what kind of slime brings back a girl to shag in a public dorm?  I hope he got a good kicking from the friendly Thai police.  555

2 minutes ago, JimP said:

She was his guest. It was probably his details the hostel had.  And what kind of slime brings back a girl to shag in a public dorm?  I hope he got a good kicking from the friendly Thai police.  555

I am sure she begged him to have sex, so she was hardly a guest, more of a pest. And, as I said, she slept in the hostel without paying; tsk, tsk. Why wouldn't you have sex in a multi-person room; something to be ashamed of? Or perhaps, he thought he could entice one of the other dormers to join in. 

He had sex in the same room with 9 other strangers?

I've never slept in a dorm before in Thailannd but do they even have curtains separating the beds?

All the moaning and shaking will certainly wake the others up. I'm surprised no other people filmed the sex act.

3 hours ago, Khaeng Mak said:

Young lad.  If you read this thread, make sure you press for criminal charges against the young millienial lad that was assisting the Thais to detain you.

From his words in the Video, he was just another guest in the room.

He had absolutely no legal right to grab you or assist the Thai staff.

Please note that you should bring these criminal charges via legal proceedings (fong san).  The police will not help you.

If you happen to read this PM me and I will give you the details of how to proceed.

What's millenial got to do with this? 

Special rules for millenials? Many seem to think they are entitled to special rules? 

My MBA class had a debate about this a while back, the millenials got cut to shreds and still insisted they are entitled to be treated better / different than normal workers. 

19 minutes ago, smotherb said:

And fine the hostel for not filing a TM30 ????

31 minutes ago, Khaeng Mak said:

Yes it is a clear case of assault and self defense.

And the young foreigner also piled in to assist.  He can also be sued.

No, "Touch an Americans Bag, ...  and you get Nuked"  Right !!! .... Americans are far too aggressive, and over Nothing. .... Far so sensitive, and not very intelligent at times, ... I do not think that they are very relaxed People, ? .... Yes the Thais, well The Hotel management actually ! ... Had an issue with him, ... like he had sex in a 10 person dorm, and probably woke every one up, and then annoyed them !!! ... People who needed sleep so that they could do other things the next day, ... And the Thais had an issue with him, and he was trying to walk out !!! ... With out resolving the issue !!! .... And they were just holding on to his bag, to stop him leaving, before dealing with the issue. ... Like HE pulled away, ... and HE got off balance, and then steeped forward ! and punched the Guy, ... Like REAL good American Diplomacy there right Fokes !!! (And who called it an attempted Theft !!! "Xxxx" ... Looks like Low Intelligence can get to Thailand also ...

No he made an ass of him self, during the night, probably pissed 9 other people off, ... and then again in the Morning !!! ...   He could have just talked to them. ? .... In the Video He said he paid, if you listen to it, ?  .... But well the report says he did not ??? ... The Thais, and obviously the other two foreigners were probably just Pissed with him for F'xx up their Dormitory, and sleep, and then acting like an aggressive Sepo, Ruling Asse, in the morning  ... and well, he got what he deserved, if you ask me, ....  and he was lucky the other foreigners did not Punch him. ... I hope the Cops gave him a really had time, and find him 1000 B, for just F'xx every one else up like that !!! ....  God Bless America !!! The land of the free ? ... and the rulers of us all !!! ???   .... Maybe you could over dub the Video clip with the Star spangles Banner ???

8 minutes ago, EricTh said:

I've never slept in a dorm before in Thailannd but do they even have curtains separating the beds?

All the moaning and shaking will certainly wake the others up. I'm surprised no other people filmed the sex act.

Now that is a good Idea that I never thought of !!!

8 hours ago, Bullie said:

This sad sack of shit is in for a world of trouble now. He will be lucky if he gets away with a week in jail and a huge fine. Anyone know what happened to the girl?

Probably gone for therapy, what western girl goes off with a guy to sleep with him in a dorm with 9 other people present.

How

This sad sack of shit is in for a world of trouble now. He will be lucky if he gets away with a week in jail and a huge fine. Anyone know what happened to the girl?

Hiding in shame after she realized she had shagged a sad sack of lard ????

3 hours ago, colinneil said:

Are you serious? Criminal charges, your having a laugh.????

YES, "Criminal Charges" ??? ....  I think that He / or She, is living in the wrong country, ... like America is the land where Legal action rules, and all the rest of the poor bastards, just live in poverty ? or Fear !!! ???

1 hour ago, Khaeng Mak said:

That is the problem.  Most of the TV keyboard warriors posting here have never stayed in a dorm room.  In fact most of them, SammyT for example, are not even real people, just employed trolls on the TV payroll.

I just do this stuff for love. No pay needed xx

Not everyone is a prude. He's not exactly God's gift to women though.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

9 hours ago, Bullie said:

She got deported for doing a job reserved for Thais!

9 hours ago, Bullie said:

She was seen sleeping with another guy in the dorm who occupied the next bed to Mr. Idiot.

Archived