Video: Thai schoolboy in Pattaya praised for giving first aid at accident scene

webfact

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

The laws of probability suggest that as there are thousands of farang drivers and millions of Thai drivers the chances are it was.  It is a common trait of Thai drivers to flee the scene of an accident (if only to avoid a lynch mob.)  Given the tuition a farang undertakes to secure a licence versus the tractor driving training a Thai gets, I would say yes. 

There are no "laws of probability" and even if there were they would not apply to someone who ignored them and claimed unfounded speculation to be fact!  Maybe you're referring to the mathematical formula of total probability which wouldn't prove the comment I responded to either.

That "common trait" you refer to also applies to foreigners!

What had the level of driving tuition got to do with whether a driver is more, or less, likely to leave the scene of an accident?

19 hours ago, Just Weird said:

What had the level of driving tuition got to do with whether a driver is more, or less, likely to leave the scene of an accident?

Only that I believe in Thailand there are more people on the roads who do not have, or never have had, a driving licence. The schools are full of them. 

Archived