Health Insurance

On 2/22/2019 at 12:41 PM, John Kassow said:

Thanks halfaboy, I've had some mail confirming your recommendation. I'll get in touch with them. Cheers. -J

You may also want to have a read of some of the threads in the Insurance forum for some useful general and in some cases specific information.

1 hour ago, manchega said:

just to help you a little, these may be a thai visa sponsor , thus insert latin phrase for warning

there are many fish out there

I am happy to use them and have been for more than 7 years. Depends how good you are at picking out the smelly fish to avoid............

This thread should really be moved to the insurance forum and lots of specific company (not broker) advice in there.

Dude, you have to something about not having health insurance right away. You can NOT let it wait until you turn 60. Atena, which bought out BUPA will insure you for the rest of you life if and only if you sign up BEFORE you are 60. You can contact AA Insurance Brokers which advertises on this site about enrolling. By the way, I am not affiliated with them in any way. 

I am sure there are other companies that have similar policies, but I don't know who they are. This is NO joke, you must get this done ASAP and definitely before you turn 60.

Archived