Site to find programmers locally

I'm looking to engage a computer programmer and the like and am struggling to find a good site to post an ad. This is not a full time position and would suit a Uni student or employed programmer looking for some small part time work.

I know there are online worldwide portals for this but I want to see someone face to face for various reasons.

So does anyone know of a bulletin board style web site that would be appropriate to find a suitable Thai person?

On 2/22/2019 at 10:40 PM, myshem said:

if you expect to pay a thai price you can keep dreaming...

they all are as expensive or more than in US and EU !

Only India is the solution, even cheaper to fly there !

I didn't realise I was dreaming. What do you mean by that? I have worked in India and am aware of options there. I mentioned that I want a face to face for my own reasons; I don't wish to lose 10 hours (flight time and airport waiting) each way for a face to face. My post clearly mentioned I wanted a link to a local contact. Even when you offered India, which was not what I asked, you still didn't offer a link.  Also, I mentioned nothing about price.  So I am actually wondering if you even read my post.

I've engaged someone locally and their body of work is of a high quality thanks to an informative post from Neeray.

Thank you again, Neeray.

• 2 months later...

Hi there, I'm a local Thai, and have extensive experience and background in Cloud Based solutions. Got a BA in Computer Science years ago, and located in Rawai, Phuket. I saw this post and was wondering how many others may have been searching for someone similar. I'd be happy to discuss / help further should you still find the need. 

Archived