BANGKOK 18 March 2019 20:26
DonDoRondo

Cosmetic laser clinic in CM?

I have several brown spots on my face from aging and sun that I want to get removed so I can be a hansum man again.

I just had a skin cancer screening at Ram and asked the doctor about these.  He said that taking them off using the freeze

method isn't recommended for brown spots on the face as the procedure can leave scarring.  For other areas of the body it's OK.

He quoted me about 4k baht for removing 5 of them with a laser - including a quote of 1000 baht per cm.

Anyone know of a clinic I can go to in order to get a better price on this?

Edited by DonDoRondo
Not specified
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, DonDoRondo said:

He quoted me about 4k baht for removing 5 of them with a laser - including a quote of 1000 baht per cm.

4k sounds a good price to me.

Ahem .......this is not a major procedure but OK, I'll bite.  Please share some of these horror stories?

Edited by DonDoRondo
Edited for content.

My Thai partner is in the process of having this exact thing done... They have lasered 5-6 spots on his face to remove the larger brown sun spots... They did two weeky spa treatments to hydrate his skin before the laser...

The spa treatments are 15 minute cost 300 baht... The laser treatments were also 300 baht each spot (1,500 total)... The laser treatment are done by the doctor... She is very knowledgeable speaks English and has had the clinic for all of the 8 years I have been here (I do regular Botox)... Just stop in and ask for a spa treatment (300 baht) and ask to consult with the doctor too

Ratika Clinic

(Behind KSK)

33 ซ.9 ถ.ศิริมังคลาจารย์, สุเทพ Mueang, Chang Wat Chiang Mai 50200