Phuket tourist decides hotel awning more comfortable than his room

webfact

Phuket tourist decides hotel awning more comfortable than his room

By The Thaiger

52586530_489255878528499_310713801519818

PHOTOS: Phuket Tourist Police

The Phuket Tourist Police have been notified that a tourist had jumped from a building in Rawai and ended up on a steel awning covering the bottom floor today. But that wasn’t, in fact, what had happened.

The local Tourist Police say the owner of the building told staff at the Tourist Assistance Centre that the tourist had checked into the room on February 13.

The tourist didn’t actually jump down from the building but had moved a mattress from his room on to the awning and slept on it (mosquitos!!) He was also drunk and damaged some property inside the room.

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/phuket/phuket-tourist-decides-hotel-awning-more-comfortable-than-his-room

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-02-22

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

another low life drunk foreigner from Eastern Europe.... to give a bad name to the "good" foreigners

No, I don't think so. Looks like a native American Indian.

A member of the Blackfeet tribe I think.

25 minutes ago, tlandtday said:
32 minutes ago, SammyT said:

Boy, I bet you're fun at parties...

The guy's an idiot showing no respect for other's property or himself.  Another quality tourist...

As opposed to a large percentage of the long-term expat posters on this forum who show no respect for Thai women or the Thai population in general? But yeah, you're right, this guy is the problem. 

3 hours ago, Mavideol said:

another low life drunk foreigner from Eastern Europe.... to give a bad name to the "good" foreigners

What are you insinuating by "from Eastern Europe "? Are you being racist?

Are you telling us that western Europeans are more civilised and do not act in that manner? This is an isolated incident but many Brits and others do more outrageous acts and crimes than that simple incident.

At least he is a tourist not a reject that found a refuge in LOS????????

Nope- stIll haven't spotted any Phuket posters affected by this. i love how one person has twisted this into a 'Brit Bash'.

At least i now know what a 'quality tourist' is- I've been searching for the answer for years. ????

1 hour ago, mickymouse1 said:

Are you telling us that western Europeans are more civilised and do not act in that manner? This is an isolated incident but many Brits and others do more outrageous acts and crimes than that simple incident.

The Devil is in the details . If you actually read the story he is from ESTONIA. Without the need for a Google Search I seem to recall that is an EASTERN EUROPEAN State (unless you want to be REALLY pedantic and refer to it as BALTIC State). Anyhoo- how is referring to a person's country of origin 'wacist'? Are you a sandal wearing Vegan Snowflake with a 'man bun. ( by the way there is no such thing as a man-bun- it's just Gay. I suppose you will accuse ME of being homophobic now!)?

The Devil is in the details . If you actually read the story he is from ESTONIA. Without the need for a Google Search I seem to recall that is an EASTERN EUROPEAN State (unless you want to be REALLY pedantic and refer to it as BALTIC State). Anyhoo- how is referring to a person's country of origin 'wacist'? Are you a sandal wearing Vegan Snowflake with a 'man bun. ( by the way there is no such thing as a man-bun- it's just Gay. I suppose you will accuse ME of being homophobic now!)?
[emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

16 hours ago, Mavideol said:

Calling another person a "low life"...is something that is in that person's nature ...getting drunk is an occasional thing and can be avoided in most cases.

I'm not surprised his feet are that color after walking around on the awning. 

One of the reasons we decided to move from Patong was that black soot that accumulated everywhere. Patong is in a deep bay and enclosed by hills on the other 3 sides. Traffic is horrendous and the fumes constant.

We (her) could clean the crap off our  balcony, but it would be just as bad a few days later. I was concerned about what was accumulating in our lungs.

15 hours ago, mickymouse1 said:

Since when was Eastern Europeans a "race"? The R word is thrown about too much these days. The correct word is bigoted, or prejudiced.

15 hours ago, mickymouse1 said:

You truely are living up to your name on here. Try reading the report before jumping on your soapbox.

Well whenever I see a picture like this I pray it's not another English man and I am so happy it turns out he's not.

Must admit the Brits are slacking a bit at the moment even had an american getting punchy in a hotel.

Times are a changing lets hope we see some improvement in driving skills.

Archived