Phuket tourist decides hotel awning more comfortable than his room

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, SammyT said:

As opposed to a large percentage of the long-term expat posters on this forum who show no respect for Thai women or the Thai population in general? But yeah, you're right, this guy is the problem. 

I think that you will find that a large percentage of long term ex-pat posters are in fact married to and support Thai women, but have to admit that a percentage are also Pattaya bar rats.  

21 hours ago, Mavideol said:

another low life drunk foreigner from Eastern Europe.... to give a bad name to the "good" foreigners

is it bash the European Union Day today then?

whatever,
certainly did not take a shower before retiring.
thinking about it, maybe his joiner was the nagging type ....

in short "a so-so traveler in a not-so-hi-so-ho-tel"

question is, is that a good guy or not.

59 minutes ago, oldrunner said:

Why do I have to repeatedly sign in every time I move or change gmail settings?

connection gets cut because your comments are sharp as a razor-blade ???? 

1 hour ago, Huckenfell said:

I think that you will find that a large percentage of long term ex-pat posters are in fact married to and support Thai women, but have to admit that a percentage are also Pattaya bar rats.  

I'm both. Does that make me schizophrenic? 

4 hours ago, sahibji said:

a real low.see the colour of his feet.

Yes, an internationally recognised test to work out the quality of tourist. Otherwise called the "sahibji test", the darker the colour of the feet, the worse quality the tourist. 

You seem the sort who would choose to eat the olives first on a cheeseboard

1 hour ago, Huckenfell said:

Absolutely, I'm not insisting it is the majority of people here, but unscientifically, I reckon about 20% to 30% are either anti-Thai or basically implying that all Thai women are hookers and desperate for western men. You only need to read any articles in which a Thai woman makes an allegation of rape or assault by her farang boyfriend to get the "oh he obviously didn't pay her enough" etc comments. 

21 minutes ago, Mavideol said:
22 hours ago, Mavideol said:

matter of opinion

I guess one is only allowed to comment if he's an alcohol consumer otherwise some here feel sadden

Odd that you'd reply to your own comment? You're not very good at this internet thing, are you?

Archived