Another attack by stray dogs in Krabi

spetersen

The text is a quote/tranlated into english from the Swedish National Newspaper Aftonbladet February 22 

Full article in Swedish https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/BJplvv/olas-3-arige-son-attackerad-av-hund-i-krabi

"Yesterday, Wednesday, Swedish Ola and his family went to the beach in Ao Nang for another sunset walk in the Thai province of Krabi.
Ola's three-year-old son bent down to pick up a snail when a four-legged gang came closer and closer.
- He got scared and trembled and then became badly bitten in the leg. 

It's time for the government to do something NOW , this was the third known attack in a couple of days.

17 hours ago, spetersen said:

It's time for the government to do something NOW , this was the third known attack in a couple of days.

I agree but they won't, I always remember the 7 year old girl who died as a result of dogs attacking her when these report come out.

There should be more " Shamed and named " out there.

From a report :-

Thailand has an estimated 10 million stray dogs, with 1 in 10 dogs in Bangkok estimated to be infected with rabies.

• 5 months later...
I agree but they won't, I always remember the 7 year old girl who died as a result of dogs attacking her when these report come out.
Thailand has an estimated 10 million stray dogs, with 1 in 10 dogs in Bangkok estimated to be infected with rabies.
Are dogs on the beach and soi still a big issue?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

On 2/23/2019 at 10:44 AM, Kwasaki said:

Same as the traffic slaughter, nothing will ever be done about it.

4 hours ago, 1happykamper said:

Are dogs on the beach and soi still a big issue?

Well yes just yesterday a french man & lady walking passed our house in our soi turned back from walking further because of a neighbours dog barking at them 4 houses down from mine, I went out and took them passed the dog saying the dog is stupid and thinks the soi is his, the dog has been harmless so far but the french guy said well we don't know that quite correctly so, I wished them well and said buy a walking stick only 150 bht or a baboon stick free. ????

The Thai neighbour just laughed when told, typical.

Archived