Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged in Florida prostitution sting

rooster59

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, robblok said:

Then vote and make prostitution legal in the US. Why leave him alone for laws he chose to break that a majority of god fearing US citizen think are just and right. 

"God fearing " , I see that as the problem. Using the bible or some god to make laws that everyone follow.  That Sharia law is not far off, just a few more votes. The US is supposed to save the unbelievers from being 'righted' by the god fearing, that is separation of church and state. All laws based on the bible are corrupt. 

1 hour ago, Kelsall said:

Kraft needs to pay more attention to managing his personal life.  He's got a hot 39 yo girlfriend who obviously was not doing her job.  Fire the gf, cut her out of the will, then replace her with a harem of high-class hookers.

Or, retire and move to Thailand.

Or do whatever he chooses to do with his life and time just like the rest of us so. ????

America is still a Puritan country in some ways. Blue laws still exist on the books in several states.  in Arizona where i had a place you could not buy liquor before 11am on a Sunday.  this was considered "going to meet'n time"  now with Cannabis becoming legal in more states it's a wonder the prostitution is not becoming decriminalized. one state, Nevada allows it however.

3 hours ago, robblok said:

I am atheist, that is why i put the part of god fearing there as its just a stupid to have laws based on religion. I agree about it being between them problem is that you got pimps and such and forced prostitution. In the Netherlands we have it legal but it still causes problems. The biggest problem is that criminals force people to work as prostitutes. That is actually my only problem with it.

Also I am pro drugs as long as you just use it and don't bother people with it (or operate vehicles when high). But that is just me i believe in personal freedom. 

i know a lot of woman in the States marry for money.  same thing.  just "long time". lol

5 hours ago, stevenl said:

Nothing to do with entrapment, only with finding evidence.

If the police had asked the girls to ask their customers for extra's it would be entrapment.

How about if the police pay the girls to let them know when a high profile citizen has an appointment?

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Robert Kraft not the ‘biggest name’ caught up in this prostitution and trafficking sting.

Which begs a question:

Who’s name is bigger than a Billionaire Patriots owner?

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/02/22/report-robert-kraft-not-biggest-name-south-florida-prostitution-sting/

Buckle up.

This article has a bit more meat on the bone, so to speak......

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-22/wall-street-legends-identified-florida-prostitution-sting

But the whale has yet to be outed. Should be interesting when that happens, as it will. The press will be all over this story.

7 hours ago, car720 said:

What is it with people?

Don't they think that sportsmen have the same likes as others?

Who do they think comprise the custom at the local cathouse?

People with fake morals are the biggest hypocrites of all.  Just another example of religious brainwashing and the morons that follow it.

Totally agree. A total waste of police time. Fake moralists.

And why use him as the poster boy for the brave police.

He is an icon, but they want to drag him down because of the tall poppy syndrome.

Scum laws in the first place. Religion still dictating the laws.

And still religious organisations need to be charged with being a conduit for paedophiles.

No  wonder I will never visit US again.  

28 minutes ago, dabhand said:

This article has a bit more meat on the bone, so to speak......

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-22/wall-street-legends-identified-florida-prostitution-sting

But the whale has yet to be outed. Should be interesting when that happens, as it will. The press will be all over this story.

This is just a warm up.

Epstein’s plea deal has just been ruled illegal, the prosecutor who gave him a ridiculously lenient deal was inexplicably appointed to Trump’s cabinet soon after letting Epstein off the hook.

This is all going to get very ugly very fast.

11 hours ago, Tug said:

So the old duffer wanted a rental so what?

10 hours ago, Snow Leopard said:

An old single guy wanting a happy ending. Leave him alone. 

Right On! So what?!? Seems the old dude isn't doing too awful bad with his long term gold digger...um, girlfriend.

Ricki Noel Lander...

Image result for robert kraft girlfriend photo

Image result for robert kraft girlfriend photo

14 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I like that they're going after human trafficking. Arresting sex workers and John's seems a strange way of doing that.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Yes...agreed. However they love to throw that term around as a decoy, even when it doesn't apply. Makes the "Sheeple" feel more comfy and the government look like heroes going after some real baddies. 

9 hours ago, animalmagic said:

The obscene abuses are committed by the criminals who are engaged in the control of the women.  Because there is a demand then there will be a supply; making prostitution illegal increases the profits and attracts the organised crime.

The bible seems to encourage the abuse of women -

“Where are the men who came to you tonight? vBring them out to us, that we wmay know them.” Lot went out to the men at the entrance, shut the door after him, and said, “I beg you, my brothers, do not act so wickedly. xBehold, I have two daughters who have not known any man. Let me bring them out to you, and do to them as you please."

Extracted from Genesis 19.

Game on!!!

Assuming the females are not underage or traffic'd or forced into that line of work ..

I dont see what consenting adults agree upon  .. behind closed doors ...and discreetly is any business of anyone else. The law and law makers included.

What has it got to do with anyone other than the 2 people concerned ????????

Now I know why there are so many Yanks in Thailand. They are fleeing a police state (???? joke)

17 minutes ago, PAWNEESE said:

Assuming the females are not underage or traffic'd or forced into that line of work ..

I dont see what consenting adults agree upon  .. behind closed doors ...and discreetly is any business of anyone else. The law and law makers included.

What has it got to do with anyone other than the 2 people concerned ????????

Depends if their agreement is according to or in violation of the law. Agree with you prostitution laws are stupid, but they are laws. And especially someone like Kraft could have made other, legal arrangements.

8 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

How about if the police pay the girls to let them know when a high profile citizen has an appointment?

The worlds oldest profession brought into disrepute again. 

By a US police force that shoots more of its own citizens than their soldiers do to a supposed enemy.

This chap did nothing wrong. He gave money to a woman. This made her happy.

Then she made him happy. No harm, no crime. Just a bunch of religious bigots and a BIG POLICE STATE in US.

35 minutes ago, Prissana Pescud said:

The worlds oldest profession brought into disrepute again. 

By a US police force that shoots more of its own citizens than their soldiers do to a supposed enemy.

This chap did nothing wrong. He gave money to a woman. This made her happy.

Then she made him happy. No harm, no crime. Just a bunch of religious bigots and a BIG POLICE STATE in US.

Exactly. 

There is more concern / legal restraints about what consenting adults agree to do behind closed doors .. harming no one .. than there is concern about combat type guns in USA.

You can buy a mass murder machine gun legally in some states but not tip legally a consenting partner for the night / hour.

Oooooops sorry  .. Being opinionated not good but America is not as Great as it thinks it is.

America is still a Puritan country in some ways. Blue laws still exist on the books in several states.  in Arizona where i had a place you could not buy liquor before 11am on a Sunday.  this was considered "going to meet'n time"  now with Cannabis becoming legal in more states it's a wonder the prostitution is not becoming decriminalized. one state, Nevada allows it however.

Asking for a favor while inside a establishment(AMP and Strip bars) was perfectly legal in Providence ,RI up until 2009 . These establishments where popping up everywhere then after awhile the local politicians didn’t like their city’s image as a brothel so they made it illegal to solicit inside!

On 2/23/2019 at 10:20 AM, Chomper Higgot said:

Robert Kraft not the ‘biggest name’ caught up in this prostitution and trafficking sting.

Which begs a question:

Who’s name is bigger than a Billionaire Patriots owner?

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/02/22/report-robert-kraft-not-biggest-name-south-florida-prostitution-sting/

Buckle up.

Jerry Jones

do you know if the girls are forced to work?  whose behind the operation?  

all you sexpats think these are girls/women who love their job (pun) and that's it's fine to drive them to drink, maybe suicide, etc.... 

i'm sure the sexpats want legal sex everywhere, and couldn't care less if it was the daughter of a friend as long ....  

now get a case to the supreme count of the united states of america....

none of you sexpats are going to america to break the laws, but online you seem to be smarter than america.  LOL.  

go back to your 10 baht soup with your bar girl who cries herself to sleep

Archived