Thailand Jan tourist arrivals rise 4.9% year-on-year: tourism ministry

rooster59

Thailand states 30 to 40 million visitors a year. The Florida, USA tourism department just posted in 2018, 120 million tourists visited Florida.
120,000,000 includes DOMESTIC visitors to Florida, not just international visitors. Perspective with facts please.

It is a constant rise from last year...and the year before that...and the year before that...and so on!

Following this BS for some years (and being a member of the travel industry), I must say: in 2 years time, they will declare, that every person on Earth, has been to Thailand, at least once!

Or as Paddy McAloon once said: "Guess these world needs it's dreamers! May they never wake up!"

3 hours ago, DM07 said:

It is a constant rise from last year...and the year before that...and the year before that...and so on!

Following this BS for some years (and being a member of the travel industry), I must say: in 2 years time, they will declare, that every person on Earth, has been to Thailand, at least once!

Or as Paddy McAloon once said: "Guess these world needs it's dreamers! May they never wake up!"

They take their numbers from the immigration computer system that records the numbers and different types of entries, which are published in detail. Do you think immigration are faking those entry numbers? 

16 hours ago, elviajero said:

They take their numbers from the immigration computer system that records the numbers and different types of entries, which are published in detail. Do you think immigration are faking those entry numbers? 

Noooooo....someone faking something in Thailand?

That would be a first!

I don't trust any official in this country!

Period!

Archived