Pattaya seems really quiet to me.

lovelomsak

On 3/1/2019 at 6:01 AM, jacko45k said:

Was having a night out on Soi LK mid-week, pretty busy, especially Billabong.

Billabong is the epicenter in LK. Punters moved to the area after Walking Street was invaded by Russians and Chinese and priced itself out. The gogos started appearing in LK right after that. I still remember when Bob's Burgers was there, it was a quiet side soi of Diana. Chomping on a burger with Lolitas next door was 100% old school Pattaya. The change has been dramatic.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Billabong is the epicenter in LK. Punters moved to the area after Walking Street was invaded by Russians and Chinese and priced itself out. The gogos started appearing in LK right after that. I still remember when Bob's Burgers was there, it was a quiet side soi of Diana. Chomping on a burger with Lolitas next door was 100% old school Pattaya. The change has been dramatic.

Well you don't get the Russians and Chinese in the GGBs of Walking St. But to be honest you can keep those in LK Metro as they are, bar one or two, not very good. Yes I go back too, Key Visa used to be next door to Lolitas so you could take care of business!

Archived