"They are foreigners - I have to attack them" - Nana woman in pink negligee with PVC pipe arrested

rooster59

"They are foreigners - I have to attack them" - Nana woman in pink negligee with PVC pipe arrested

nana.JPG

Image: Daily News

A Thai "mystery" woman who attacked passing foreigners with a PVC pipe in the Nana area of Bangkok has been arrested in Sukhumvit Soi 3 in Bangkok.

Earlier she lashed out at people passing Soi 7/1 screaming:

"They are foreigners - I have to attack them. They got me now I have to get them". 

Earlier Friday she ran off as good Samaritans helped several people who had been hurt.

Information received led to the arrest of the diminutive woman yesterday evening. Somrudee, 29, from Kanchanaburi was wearing a sexy pink negligee. 

She told a female officer that she had come alone from Kanchanaburi and was using the pipe to protect herself from foreigners. 

But Daily News reported that she was largely incoherent and in a fearful state. 

No charges have yet been made - police are trying to contact her family to determine if she is being treated for some disorder. 

Lumpini cops said she was responsible for many attacks in the area of Nana.

Daily News referred to her as a "mystery" woman in their report. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-23

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, z42 said:

A job in the government awaits.. Maybe as a National Park entrance fee booth clerk ????

Are you kidding me?

In all my time and travels in Thailand, I have never come across a person so superbly and supremely qualified to be an Immigration Officer.

An absolute, 100%, beyond any shadow of a doubt case of the proverbial round peg in the round hole...

Coming to a street corner near you very soon.

I was in Indonesia years ago when the locals rioted and turned on the foreign residents and their houses and businesses.

Thailand is currently heading in exactly the same direction fueled by the never ceasing stream of anti foreigner propaganda.

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"They are foreigners - I have to attack them. They got me now I have to get them". 

Someone had a mental breakdown.  I hope the poor woman is diverted to the proper hospital for treatment. "Foreigners are out to get me."  That's not a rational mind talking.

4 hours ago, z42 said:

A job in the government awaits.. Maybe as a National Park entrance fee booth clerk ????

Or a job in a Zen monastery as the attendant who wields a keisaku stick and smacks sleeping meditators!  :whistling:

index.jpg.a0b6d75dd7cabe7503dd4e40ef7b6ced.jpg

1 hour ago, Khaeng Mak said:

Coming to a street corner near you very soon.

I was in Indonesia years ago when the locals rioted and turned on the foreign residents and their houses and businesses.

Thailand is currently heading in exactly the same direction fueled by the never ceasing stream of anti foreigner propaganda.

Thailand isn't Indonesia.  Completely different dynamics.  In Indonesia during the riots, they were not just turning on foreigners.  It was deeper than that as Chinese businesses were the primary targets.

4 hours ago, rooster59 said:

"She's a nutter-I have to punch her." - Australian rugby player, stuck my aforementioned pvc pipe.

A hypothesis. Just as in the US, a small percentage of MAGA people are buying into the hysteria, and going after people of color, and especially immigrants, could it be that the extreme xenophobia on the part of this hapless administration, is affecting the weaker ones, among the population? So far, there have been very few incidents like this. Hope it stays that way. 

Archived