Moving within same condo building - TM28 / TM30 / else

We will move to a different floor in the same building (rented condo) sometime this year.

I understand that a new TM28 and TM30 is required then. TM28 to be filed by myself and TM30 to be filed by the new landlord. Correct ?

I know the suporting documentation required for the TM30, but not for the TM28. What do I need apart from a completed TM28 form ?

Both reports are supposed to be made within 24 hours. Is there an order which is preferrable or even needed ? TM28 first ? Or TM30 ? I suspect my landlord WANTS to file the TM30 by herself - otherwise I could do it all by myself.

I am asking these seemingly over anxious questions because of the passage under TM28 containd in this link: https://www.thai-consulate.net/thai-forms - saying: "Note that it is a criminal offense not to notify immigration of your latest address even before your 90 day reporting". So concerning the TM28 they seem to be very serious. But my landlord does not want to get fined as well for reporting the TM30 late. My immigration office is Jomtien.

And as this is then a "new adress" - as well for my wife - all banks have to be informed I suppose. I hope the driving licenses can stay the way they are until the next renewal is due.

Thanks for any insights.