Buddha's giant footprints explained - "miracle" sighting on holy day

rooster59

Buddha's giant footprints explained - "miracle" sighting on holy day

aHR0cHM6Ly9zLmlzYW5vb2suY29tL25zLzAvdWQvMTUzNy83Njg4NzU0LzQuanBn.jpg

Image: Sanook

Buddhists were saying "Sathu Sathu Sathu" (amen, amen, amen) after a clip was posted on Facebook that appeared to show a giant monk on a far off hilltop in Chantaburi. 

A 14 second clip posted by "Professor Manop" was filmed as prayers were being chanted nearby on Tuesday, the Maha Khabucha religious holiday.

The professor said it was witnessed by 20 people and you can believe him - it was a real miracle, it was not photo-shopped in any way. 

It came with a "viewer discretion" advised tag - after all the hair on the necks on everyone present had gone up as they said "sathu".

Some will point to the mystery of why Buddha's footprints are often so large being finally solved. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-23

1 hour ago, GreasyFingers said:

heathen

The definition of a heathen is someone who does not belong to an accepted religion or is someone who is lacking in morals or principles. An example of a heathen is a person who is uncivilized and not religious. An example of a heathen is a person who lies, cheats and does other immoral things.

4 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

The definition of a heathen is someone who does not belong to an accepted religion or is someone who is lacking in morals or principles. An example of a heathen is a person who is uncivilized and not religious. An example of a heathen is a person who lies, cheats and does other immoral things.

"and does other immoral things." That must include the entire population of Pattaya, and a lot of other places too, as sex outside marriage must be immoral.

On 2/23/2019 at 8:01 PM, bluesofa said:

"and does other immoral things." That must include the entire population of Pattaya, and a lot of other places too, as sex outside marriage must be immoral.

Sat on my specs the other day so things are a bit fuzzy.

Are you saying if you're single you must have sex in a moral?

If so where do I get a moral?

7 minutes ago, overherebc said:

Sat on my specs the other day so things are a bit fuzzy.

Are you saying if you're single you must have sex in a moral?

If so where do I get a moral?

I had a Brazillian the other day, so things are a bit fuzzy.

A pet store is the best place, my cat loves the meaty morals morsels:

image.png.884d992994500442286a2b7dad21fda7.png

20 minutes ago, overherebc said:

So you're saying sex in a moral smells fishy.

You're eyesight maybe suffering after sitting on your glasses, but your sense of smell is still spot on.

I take it was you who sat on your own glasses? If it was someone else, were you wearing them at the time?

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

You're eyesight maybe suffering after sitting on your glasses, but your sense of smell is still spot on.

I take it was you who sat on your own glasses? If it was someone else, were you wearing them at the time?

Well, we were both looking for a moral at the time.

Archived