Jump to content
BANGKOK 23 March 2019 11:35
nikotin

7 day extension on a still valid non immigrant o?

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

 

i am on a non immigrant o marriage visa still valid till 09/2019,leaving the country on the 4.march but would have to do a visa run on the 28.february.would prefer to get a 7 day extension,is this possible?

 

thx guys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife for a fee of 1900 baht.

You would get 7 days to leave the country not an extension after applying for one and paying 1900 baht when the application is denied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

You could apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife for a fee of 1900 baht.

You would get 7 days to leave the country not an extension after applying for one and paying 1900 baht when the application is denied.

Thx,but how much hassle is it to get this extension?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nikotin said:

Thx,but how much hassle is it to get this extension?

Thx i found your answer on another thread!i think i go for the visa run 555

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nikotin said:

Thx,but how much hassle is it to get this extension?

You wife would need to be with you. You would need your marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

You will also need proof of where you are living.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, nikotin said:

would prefer to get a 7 day extension,is this possible? 

It is the easiest extension to get.  Put 7-days on the form, and no other paperwork (since it is being denied, no "qualifications" to meet). 1900 Baht. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

It is the easiest extension to get.  Put 7-days on the form, and no other paperwork (since it is being denied, no "qualifications" to meet). 1900 Baht. 

Hi,sorry my english isnt that good!what you mean its being denied?? Thx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, nikotin said:

Hi,sorry my english isnt that good!what you mean its being denied?

The extension application is denied since a 7 day extension does not exist. You are granted 7 days to leave the country. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...