Locust trader "cooked to a cinder" as high power electric cable comes loose at Cha-Am beach

rooster59

5 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

No it's not.

Anyway, when are they going to repaint the walls communal room a better colour? And why doesn't someone sack the cook - this food's rubbish.

Gods waiting room with free Wifi. Point taken about the food though. I propose we use 7/11 to do the catering in future. 

1 minute ago, Snow Leopard said:

Gods waiting room with free Wifi. Point taken about the food though. I propose we use 7/11 to do the catering in future. 

You must be joking if you think I'm giving that katoey my credit card to go to the 7 Eleven after last time...

• 3 weeks later...

On 2/24/2019 at 1:54 PM, oldrunner said:

No life after death? Those who think so will be surprised, no Heaven, no Hell, just a new life.

The observation has been made that at the quantum level there is only energy and intelligence. This intelligence may be consciousness that permeates throughout the known universe.

On 2/24/2019 at 12:39 PM, hotchilli said:

Poor women, scratching a living, sleeping on the streets & then killed by a falling power cable.

I hope she has a better life next time around!

This is the second horrible death in the news today, with the choking death of the fisherman. I do feel sorry for the poor in this country. They often...always...get the rough end of the stick. 

Archived