What are the chances of Thai wife apologizing?

Pravda

42 minutes ago, totally thaied up said:

I know a few women married to farangs and they have made the husband look very wealthy when they, in fact, do not have a pot to piss in. Social status is everything. I am the same and act accordingly and also think with my big head. People need to think a lot more than they do. Just lusting after something these days, especially in Thailand because it is young and fresh can be a very bad idea.

No one was suggesting dumping the current wife to hook up with a "young and fresh" lady that you lust after. The grass outside the fence looks greener, but on close inspection it seldom is. But the OP says that he is in a "difficult" relationship (my word, not his), and I and other have suggested that if that is not going to change, better he "move on" and find someone more enjoyable/compatible/understanding to occupy his time. She might be older or less attractive than his current wife, but if she can make him happy(ier) the change may be warranted. And there does come a point where being alone is better than existing in an unhappy relationship. Think with the "big head', but try to use all of it....., which sounds difficult for you and the OP.   

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pravda said:

Kinda lost you there

First 2 posts: "My marriage is turning to crap lately. She snaps easily and probably thinks she is the best wife on the planet. So, I am starting to think she is just sick of my presence. … But, does she ever say I'm sorry? 

So much abuse and never an apology. Just quiet."

Perhaps I am reading more into your posts than you intended, but I would characterize what you have described as a "difficult relationship" ("turning into crap"; "so much abuse"). If I misunderstood your posts, and your relationship is (almost) everything you hoped it would be, and you (almost) couldn't be happier, then carry on as you are (which you will no doubt do in any event to avoid an increase in costs). And, in any event, good luck. :wai:

3 hours ago, Benroon said:

Agreed - the OP claims there are no financial arrangements so perhaps she's cracking living under the strain of living with a cheap charlie !

You're so right.

I'm off to Soi Cowboy to find a lady and set up a monthly paying arrangement. If I'm unsuccessful, could you hook me up with a bumpkin from Isaan?

Yeah, I think I'm done piling cash. I definitely want less of it, especially in the first world country like Thailand.

On 3/1/2019 at 10:29 PM, Pravda said:

You're so right.

I'm off to Soi Cowboy to find a lady and set up a monthly paying arrangement. If I'm unsuccessful, could you hook me up with a bumpkin from Isaan?

Yeah, I think I'm done piling cash. I definitely want less of it, especially in the first world country like Thailand.

I think we know what drives you and, in your case, the shoe is on the other foot. She probably just disrespects that you don't 'provide'. I will never understand why anyone doesn't rent, change and enjoy. Still live and let live we are all different.  

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:54 PM, HuskerDo said:

Give money to the family on an "as needed" basis. Her father and mother are now your father and mother. If your biological parent needed help would you deny them?

While wildly off topic. There's many parents don't deserve any help because they were terrible parents, but that's a whole different thread in a different sub forum.

Archived