What are the chances of Thai wife apologizing?

Pravda

1 minute ago, wreckingcountry said:

Completely wrong analysis and conclusion ! All your guess work ! Many ..and I mean a lot of us understand exactly what the OP and others who have followed up are saying .. and how...? We’ve had the same experience !

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

You  say. Guess work?  Not. Just  alternatives aspects to the issue. Same experience? Similar maybe. You  think I and  others  have not  had? The difference is in  coming to  terms  with  the base   cause.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You  say. Guess work?  Not. Just  alternatives aspects to the issue. Same experience? Similar maybe. You  think I and  others  have not  had? The difference is in  coming to  terms  with  the base   cause.

“Base Cause “ ? Interesting phrase ! Difference between Rational / irrational and the willingness to talk about,face up to problems and accept your part in the situation. For many in the country that’s a no no !

5 minutes ago, wreckingcountry said:

“Base Cause “ ? Interesting phrase ! Difference between Rational / irrational and the willingness to talk about,face up to problems and accept your part in the situation. For many in the country that’s a no no !

Absence of  intimacy then. Relationship based on ???? Fail. 

Not  an exclusive Thai problem.

Some of you guys seem to have some trying relationships,

we have been together now for 31 years,and don't have any

of that shit ,some of you are describing,guess i am just lucky 

in love,and bad luck in everything else????.

regards worgeordie

1 minute ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

In terms  of  life what  is there more of  value in that equation?

21 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

regards worgeordie

We're all in trying relationships.

Some guys are just prepared to take more shit than others.

3 hours ago, Pravda said:

Yeah.... I'm just curious if anyone ever received an honest apology. Like the ones you see in Thai dramas and romcoms. Or are these apologies only reserved for Thai men?

Just so f$&*%% immature. I tried being quiet and saying nothing like she does and she won. I couldn't last more than 2 days. I will be starting again tonight and let you know the results.

I have experienced one previous dragged me to a budda, and f.... lied a bit more! 

To the OP

Is she still young and sexy? 

Maybe time for a new

10 hours ago, Mavideol said:

Being quiet and not answering back, they don't like it, either way we are guilty, speaking or quiet at their eyes we still guilty .... I take the Moto and go for a fresh air drive

I go to a local bar for a couple of hours and come back to find her wondering whether I've had a short time or not. Drives her crazy. She has learned not to pick fights with me now.

15 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I go to a local bar for a couple of hours and come back to find her wondering whether I've had a short time or not. Drives her crazy. She has learned not to pick fights with me now.

That jealousy and controling behavior, makes me think Im done with this shit, but ending up with a new peptalk with her, and she quits for awhile. Well, if it was not for this, I would bought here a house long time ago ???? Lifesaving behavior and keeps me on track. 

It takes 2 to tango, no sex in my marriage, no problem.

I never go to sleep at night without telling my wife... I love you.

We discuss things together, agree on most things, but never argue.

If i waited for my wife to apologize, i would be dead before it happened, but i just let it go and get on with life.

not giving her money is the problem.  you are not an "upgrade" then...and you can't speak Thai nor understand her culture.  hope she is cheating.  seems like she downgraded with you.  anyhow, we all know this won't end well.  why anyone gets married in Thailand is beyond me, but my IQ is above 80 so it's pretty easy to avoid.  i'm sure she is on facebook and talking to hundreds of guys, and likely farangs with money.  

2 minutes ago, colinneil said:

It takes 2 to tango, no sex in my marriage, no problem.

I never go to sleep at night without telling my wife... I love you.

We discuss things together, agree on most things, but never argue.

If i waited for my wife to apologize, i would be dead before it happened, but i just let it go and get on with life.

May I ask how old you are? 

1 minute ago, puukao said:

not giving her money is the problem.  you are not an "upgrade" then...and you can't speak Thai nor understand her culture.  hope she is cheating.  seems like she downgraded with you.  anyhow, we all know this won't end well.  why anyone gets married in Thailand is beyond me, but my IQ is above 80 so it's pretty easy to avoid.  i'm sure she is on facebook and talking to hundreds of guys, and likely farangs with money.  

There is surten things all women think we should now, and act like we know. Of course asian women need money, every women need economic surplus from a relationship. Benefits that make all the work worth. 

As one of my previous gf´s said once looking at the loose falang women in a bar in phuket "Stupid falang women, deleted, for free!

It sounds like it is just not working. Simply tell her that you need to spend your remaining years with someone who can appreciate life and be worthy of you. You do not have enough time left for her nonsense, misery and emotional inconsistency. Bye baby bye!

She is not capable of change, so don't hope for that. False hope is worse than no hope. Move on. But do it now. 

11 hours ago, oldhippy said:

In 12 years not once a "I'm sorry".

After every psychotic breakdown of her, I wait it out.

3 days, and she is normal again.

It's happening right now again - on holiday in Madeira.

Oh, and by the way, we married when I was 57, and she 54.

And I never ever reminded her that she was bankrupt and living in a delapidated building, 3 families with 1 toilet / thai shower.

No sympathy for you, at that age she was too set in her ways.

Change her for a younger model.

And as for the O.P asking does your Thai wife say sorry. 

Well mine does regularly, and I suspect other men’s wives also.

It all depends on the women and yourself,just the same as in the west.

11 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

It sounds like it is just not working. Simply tell her that you need to spend your remaining years with someone who can appreciate life and be worthy of you. You do not have enough time left for her nonsense, misery and emotional inconsistency. Bye baby bye!

She is not capable of change, so don't hope for that. False hope is worse than no hope. Move on. But do it now. 

I don't know the age of posters here, but I don't consider myself young. I am 45 and to be honest I have lost all hope for any meaningful long term relationship. Every relationship starts fine and then it's just a downward spiral from there.

I could dump her and then like it has happened before the new girl is going to be prettier than a previous one and I'll be boasting here on Thai Visa how lucky I am with this new girl, blah, blah, blah..... in reality after a few years it's just going to be the same thing.

Save for a few lucky souls, it does make me feel better that I am not the only one in this position.

1 minute ago, Pravda said:

I don't know the age of posters here, but I don't consider myself young. I am 45 and to be honest I have lost all hope for any meaningful long term relationship. Every relationship starts fine and then it's just a downward spiral from there.

I could dump her and then like it has happened before the new girl is going to be prettier than a previous one and I'll be boasting here on Thai Visa how lucky I am with this new girl, blah, blah, blah..... in reality after a few years it's just going to be the same thing.

Save for a few lucky souls, it does make me feel better that I am not the only one in this position.

The only common denominator in all your failed relationships is you.

Take a long hard look in the mirror.

I was very happily married for 30 years in the UK. I'm now very happily married to my Thai wife.

It's not difficult but I know how to pick my women and I know how to treat them.

11 hours ago, Mavideol said:

She will never say sorry, mine never does even when caught with the in the candy jar.... Good luck, I gave up

"Sorry" alone?.... What about "please"....and "thank you". 

When it gets too much in my set up I just leave ...and come back when the air has cleared a bit ..like 2 or 3 months later.

By the way ..a mate of mine likes to say that he has a great marriage...he lives in one house and the wife lives in a different one.

I am convinced it is the way to go if you and "she who must be obeyed"...wish to have a long and happy relationship. 

11 hours ago, oldhippy said:

In 12 years not once a "I'm sorry".

After every psychotic breakdown of her, I wait it out.

3 days, and she is normal again.

It's happening right now again - on holiday in Madeira.

Oh, and by the way, we married when I was 57, and she 54.

And I never ever reminded her that she was bankrupt and living in a delapidated building, 3 families with 1 toilet / thai shower.

Got yourself a keeper, eh?

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

The only common denominator in all your failed relationships is you.

Take a long hard look in the mirror.

I was very happily married for 30 years in the UK. I'm now very happily married to my Thai wife.

It's not difficult but I know how to pick my women and I know how to treat them.

I am sorry, but I don't take any advice from someone who openly admits in other posts to have sex with prostitutes in Thailand. your opinion in this thread is irrelevant. Very much doubt your "happiness" or the real reason why your wife puts up with you.

1 minute ago, Pravda said:

I am sorry, but I don't take any advice from someone who openly admits in other posts to have sex with prostitutes in Thailand. your opinion in this thread is irrelevant. Very much doubt your "happiness" or the real reason why your wife puts up with you.

Thanks for revealing that you are a very uptight, "up your own anus" guy.

It's clear now why you have such difficulty in forming lasting relationships with women. You probably don't have any genuine male friends either.

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

There is surten things all women think we should now, and act like we know. Of course asian women need money, every women need economic surplus from a relationship. Benefits that make all the work worth. 

As one of my previous gf´s said once looking at the loose falang women in a bar in phuket "Stupid falang women, deleted, for free!

I heard so many Thai women that dont even work in a bar say stuff like this, so many times.

But for sure you will cap flock on here saying most Thai lady think like this!!

To many TV warriors like to pretend and fool themself that it is not so!

its true, maybe a few lucky guys tapped into the tiny pool of Thai women that arent like that

but they are hard to meet for the average farang.

But even then they will still have other problems with the expectation of a lady expecting the living standard of a hi-so.

houses, cars, bikes, expensive holidays, "loans" for family members..it goes on and on if you let it.

my advice to this OP, same as i always said 2 things.

1. never get married

2. you need to go live back home occasionally, or at least leave Thailand and travel for some times.

you must learn them of the possibility you can dissapear at any time.

if live in Thailand full time and the lady knows you got no other options and are cut-off from home..

well you are sitting duck ready for milking and basically fบcked!!! 

There is a lot of suppressed stuff with Thai wives/partners and Asian partners in general....just ask what the issue is directly, but she might not be able to express it unless its lack of $$$$$ for the family or you're walking across Thai customs/habits blindly.

They can bottle up stuff for ages vs western style - where it can be expressed quickly and resolved either way. Also there can be lost in translation stuff as well if neither partner is fluent in the other's language. Avoid heated arguments on chat apps in that case...hahah.....it can snowball on mis-communication way back at start of the chat.

My observation is a lot of them want the 50/50 western style relationship except when it comes to money issues...cake and eat basically...though my one has never been a taxi girl/gold digger luckily....educated/ambitious pays her way....so far (am I in the long game ? ???? )

'She's different !" as members like to joke who have a longer perspective of how things roll out in the long-term.

Archived