Is this normal behaviour?

OzMan

On Friday I had a date with a lady I knew had a long term farang boyfriend living in Europe. The bf just spent a lot of money on a trip for the lady to Europe where they got engaged, We went to a bar in Soi 11, Sukhumvit. Later in the evening she said she needed to call her bf otherwise he would get jealous about where she was. She turned to two respectable looking freelancers (I assume, she did not know them before) sitting next to her and spoke briefly in Thai. Next, the two freelancers rested their heads on her shoulder and acted as if they were old friends going out for the evening. She had a brief video call with her bf and told him she was out for the evening with her friends from work. After the call she thanked the two freelancers and turned to me and said ' this is quite common in Thailand among Thai ladies with a farang bf'. On the BTS going home she asked me to stand away from her. She then had another video call with her bf and showed him the strangers sitting next to her so he could see she was alone. She said this was common behaviour in Thailand. She wants a long term relationship with me as a friend with benefits.

You forgot the most important part. What happened after the BTS? Did she leave you at 6am exhausted and told you she has to call her bf? Or did she kiss you on the cheek when she left you at the BTS station?

Apart from that: If the bf can't see the difference between freelancers, bargirls, etc. and "normal" girls then he has also a major problem.

Short answer YES!  Thai women sleep good at night knowing they are managing 2 or more bfs (clients)...supplementing her income while becoming something of a hero in her village where she sends money home to momma who is raising her children...no guilty feelings...no problem...

She knows I have a gf at my condo which she is OK with. So she could not come back with me. She plans to visit my condo during the day when my gf is at work - I hope anyway. I will see what happens, if no joy she can say goodbye to me.

2 hours ago, OzMan said:

On Friday I had a date with a lady I knew had a long term farang boyfriend living in Europe.

Always puts me off, if I find they have a LTR and are cheating, I never see them again.

Doesn't stop me banging them once, but no repeat business.

They also seem to like making a call to the bf/husband while on you.

My former Brit wife used to like making phone calls to her mom while I was banging her.

Normal but weird.

5 minutes ago, OzMan said:

She knows I have a gf at my condo which she is OK with. So she could not come back with me. She plans to visit my condo during the day when my gf is at work - I hope anyway. I will see what happens, if no joy she can say goodbye to me.

Are you really so stupid that you would take a girl to your home while your gf is at work and expect your gf won't find out?

Good luck! And better make sure you remove any knifes from your home.

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Are you really so stupid that you would take a girl to your home while your gf is at work and expect your gf won't find out?

My former Thai wife often comes round when my gf is out.

12 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Always puts me off, if I find they have a LTR and are cheating, I never see them again.

Doesn't stop me banging them once, but no repeat business.

They also seem to like making a call to the bf/husband while on you.

My former Brit wife used to like making phone calls to her mom while I was banging her.

Normal but weird.

is it normal or is it weird 555

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

That's perfectly alright if they know about each other.

But if not then it's only a question of time before there will be trouble. A hair in the wrong color here, a little lipstick color there, the wrong smell in the air. Lots of opportunities to f%$* up.

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That's perfectly alright if they know about each other.

But if not then it's only a question of time before there will be trouble. A hair in the wrong color here, a little lipstick color there, the wrong smell in the air. Lots of opportunities to f%$* up.

Nah, they're more likely to fight over who's turn it is to take the kid to school.

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

geeezzz...I envy you guys, so much sex with ex, with new, with future... really sex machines, usually the ones doing it don't brag about

5 hours ago, Mavideol said:
6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

geeezzz...I envy you guys, so much sex with ex, with new, with future... really sex machines, usually the ones doing it don't brag about

To be fair BritManToo didn't mention why his ex wife visits him. Maybe to watch TV or collect the aliments. ???? 

I had a long term relationship with a Thai girl ( I did not send her money when not with her, but I did when we were staying together ie renting ), but when I wanted to go to a specific place and she refused because someone might tell her husband that she was going out with farangs it was over. She had got married when I was away working the last time, but still wanted to go to the beach with me for a couple  of weeks- just omitted to tell me that she was married.

When I told my gf I was going to a party last Friday she said she would stay at her condo in case I wanted to bring somebody home.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

It's business as usual in SEA.  YES!  some girls I have known have multiple SIM cards, cell phones, FB pages, etc to have many farang send them money so they can support their family, boyfriends, and or village...That's why we are here.  No matter how you cut it, us guys will always PAY for sex!  We have something they want, and they have something we need.  

Of course it perfectly normal and acceptable to have a bf who supports you and be out on dates with other man, grooming them to possibly bf in the future should current one cut the support payments.

if new one throws in 20 or some thousand per month even better.

definatly should have her over when your gf at work, she is potential wife material 

On 2/25/2019 at 8:40 AM, Puchaiyank said:

Short answer YES!  Thai women sleep good at night knowing they are managing 2 or more bfs (clients)...supplementing her income while becoming something of a hero in her village where she sends money home to momma who is raising her children...no guilty feelings...no problem...

Please put 'some' before 'Thai woman,' or maybe 'bar working ladies' , or you are just one more cynical farang with a distorted view of this country's female population.  

3 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Please put 'some' before 'Thai woman,' or maybe 'bar working ladies' , or you are just one more cynical farang with a distorted view of this country's female population.  

I think men and women are equally likely to cheat on each other given a chance.  Some are more cold hearted about it than others, some love their partners, but still cheat for the thrill and then feel guilty about it.  

I think its very small percentage of people who have not cheated at some time or other in a relationship.  Its just natural human behaviour.

Over here it's more expected / accepted it seems.  

On 2/25/2019 at 8:00 AM, OzMan said:

' this is quite common in Thailand among Thai ladies with a farang bf'.

if I had a dollar for every time I had to be quiet while a Thai girl talked to her boyfriend I could buy a Ducati Monster and pay for maintenance. 

2 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

if I had a dollar for every time I had to be quiet while a Thai girl talked to her boyfriend I could buy a Ducati Monster and pay for maintenance. 

maybe you are mixing in the wrong circles. 

45 minutes ago, mike787 said:

It's business as usual in SEA.  YES!  some girls I have known have multiple SIM cards, cell phones, FB pages, etc to have many farang send them money so they can support their family, boyfriends, and or village...That's why we are here.  No matter how you cut it, us guys will always PAY for sex!  We have something they want, and they have something we need.  

and how is that different to a lot of western marriages? 

On 2/25/2019 at 8:00 AM, OzMan said:

We went to a bar in Soi 11, Sukhumvit.

what a small world, I just got back from 10 days on Soi 11. If you just sit and watch the shenanigans in the clubs and bars including out in the street all will be revealed. I had a great time at Oskars and Crave and Sugar. 

Conversation in Crave with a drunk freelancer with huge breasts and blonde hair:

"Where you from?"

"USA"

"I like USA. You have a wife or girlfriend?"

"I have 157 girlfriends"

"Why bad man always come to Thailand?"

Archived