Is this normal behaviour?

OzMan

1 hour ago, jak2002003 said:

I think men and women are equally likely to cheat on each other given a chance.  Some are more cold hearted about it than others, some love their partners, but still cheat for the thrill and then feel guilty about it.  

I think its very small percentage of people who have not cheated at some time or other in a relationship.  Its just natural human behaviour.

Over here it's more expected / accepted it seems.  

There are different ways of "cheating"

For lots of guys it's the fact that they want to f$#% lots of girls. Once they did it that's it. They don't even care about the name of the girl.

It seems for lots of (ex) bargirls it's about making money. If their bf is not around then they go to work and make a couple of thousand baht extra.

I think in both these cases that has nothing to do with love. Both likely won't remember the "partner" a few days later.

I think a relationship does not have to suffer because of this because there is no risk the lover will change to another lover because it never had anything to do with love.

But in the moment when there is a lot of kissing involved and messages all day and night - now that can kill a wonderful relationship.

There are different ways of "cheating"
For lots of guys it's the fact that they want to f$#% lots of girls. Once they did it that's it. They don't even care about the name of the girl.
It seems for lots of (ex) bargirls it's about making money. If their bf is not around then they go to work and make a couple of thousand baht extra.
I think in both these cases that has nothing to do with love. Both likely won't remember the "partner" a few days later.
I think a relationship does not have to suffer because of this because there is no risk the lover will change to another lover because it never had anything to do with love.
But in the moment when there is a lot of kissing involved and messages all day and night - now that can kill a wonderful relationship.

I agree, if I play away from home don’t care less about names or contact details etc, no interested.
I also use another name, if I’m asked for it, normally Archie Crippledick.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

12 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

I agree, if I play away from home don’t care less about names or contact details etc, no interested.
I also use another name, if I’m asked for it, normally Archie Crippledick.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

When the girls ask me for my name I normally tell them "hansom man". That's good enough for an hour or two.

Archived