East Pattaya - Thai Norway Viking Village Resort

John Sutherland

Hi All,

What is life like in East Pattaya? I'm married with a young family so not looking for any night life or to be near the tourist areas. Plus it is close to the School I would want to put my son to if I did move them back to Thailand. I seen that the Thai Norway Viking resort is close to the School. Is this a nice place to live?

4 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

There are many nice and safe villages in East Pattaya...best to come and look in person...take your time to get to know the area...don't rush into anything...

I agree, I live in East Pattaya (aka The Dark Side/DS), The DS is a lot bigger and spread out than most people think, there's lots of clean, safe villages and stand alone houses to fit every budget.  The DS is quite compared to the tourist section but it's still close enough to visit the many restaurants, shopping malls, supermarkets, etc. 

As for The Viking Village Resort, I've never heard of it till now and I've been living on the DS for about 8 years, as mention above come and drive around and see in person at the many options available. 

Archived