Pop up Ads while on Gmail

THAIPHUKET

Please tell me that this is not happening or at least how I can stop it forever. During the last few days I had pop up adds while working on Gmail . While typing . While reading. While thinking. And because they pop up while I'm doing something important I don't take the time to notice from whom the ads are coming.

I`m on W10

Sent from my Pixel using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Don't use the browser mode of gmail - set up an email program like Thunderbird which is put out by the same people as Firefox.  Use imap mode and when you open it it does the log in checks mail in all setup accounts - you can have numbers of accounts in the same program and they don't all have to even be gmail accounts  I use gmail program on the phone in the same mode with same multi accounts available at the same time.  Once set up it is simple to add or remove accounts and you can have all email accounts on all devices working seamlessly. 

Uninstall Adblock Plus and install Ublock instead. Adblock Plus accepts money from companies to still show advertisements. They call it whitelist bc they think some  adverts are acceptable for users (and of course they wanna make some money).

I've been watching.
I don't get anything in my inbox!
Right now I've been composing lengthy email on Gmail . within two or three minutes three different advertisements blocked the whole screen. only visible for a few seconds . Making a screenshot is only possible Using the power button of the phone.
No clue is given how to Stop them.
They can come only from Google.

Interesting is also that the screenshots can neither attached nor uploaded to TV

Sent from my Pixel using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 hours ago, deux said:

Download and run Malewarebytes.

Instructions complied with

14 hours ago, deux said:

Download and run Malewarebytes.

!  Complete scans of everything done. = NO MALWARE Found. Green!

And to clarify a bit more= The ads pop up over any other application. No offender I  could see or identified. 

Archived