webfact

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Thats 350 pints down spoonies

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Thats 350 pints down spoonies

wont bother the benefit scroungers,its the working folks who will be effected,like the majority of remain voters.

3 minutes ago, bomber said:

wont bother the benefit scroungers,its the working folks who will be effected,like the majority of remain voters.

All Brexiters are low class un educated spoony drinking dole scroungers and all Remainers are high class working intelligent people ?

OK, thts been established , no need to keep on posting that info

53 minutes ago, bomber said:

out today growth for first quarter close to stalling.

Incorrect.  I believe you're referring to the IHS Markit report out today, which is simply a survey on optimism. I gather you read this in the Guardian, which like you desperately trawls the news for gloomy stuff it can blame on Brexit. 

Sorry to ruin your excitement ???? 

4 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Incorrect.  I believe you're referring to the IHS Markit report out today, which is simply a survey on optimism. I gather you read this in the Guardian, which like you desperately trawls the news for gloomy stuff it can blame on Brexit. 

Bbc website

5 minutes ago, bomber said:
10 minutes ago, CG1 Blue said:

Bbc website

It's hidden very deep in the BBC website - very hard to find. That's because it's non-news. Except if you're the Guardian (or Bomber)

1 hour ago, CG1 Blue said:

It's hidden very deep in the BBC website - very hard to find. That's because it's non-news. Except if you're the Guardian (or Bomber)

So it wasnt a survey like you said...thanks for taking time to look..another one of the bbc site below..more project fear is your usual reply.

Toyota and BMW warn no-deal Brexit could hit UK investment - BBC News

9 hours ago, Spidey said:

Didn't you do Latin and comprehension at school?

Keep on topic please,    this is a Brexit related  topic.     Seriously??.

Secondary school  education ?,    No such think .   a  Big Joke, again ..

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

All Brexiters are low class un educated spoony drinking dole scroungers and all Remainers are high class working intelligent people ?

OK, thts been established , no need to keep on posting that info

Keep  posting it ,  i love  it, establishing the facts..

Lets not grouse , about it ...

1 hour ago, bomber said:
2 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

So it wasnt a survey like you said...thanks for taking time to look..another one of the bbc site below..more project fear is your usual reply.

It was a survey! An optimism survey. Only you and the Guardian try to make it look like real economic data. 

4 hours ago, bomber said:

inflation and loss of pounds value over 2.5 years,it seems about right to me,wont affect the benefit scroungers down spoonies who visit skeggy and margate but will affect the working motorist and overseas holidaymaker a lot more,add on the 100s of millions the govt has wasted on top and its a fair assumption.

Pounds value again. Gawd.

20 minutes ago, elliss said:

Keep  posting it ,  i love  it, establishing the facts..

Lets not grouse , about it ...

Sounds like you own Facts R Us, especially u/s facts.

4 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

I am not sure if I am picking you up wrong, but in the 2016 referendum, Shetland voted 56% in favour of remain.

Whalsay and Unst both voted leave, but for Shetland overall, their attitude reflects every other part of Scotland.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

No, you are right. Apologies. I read the report wrong and was meaning the Independence Ref in 2014 when Shetland voted about 63% to stay part of the UK.

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

Are you making figures up again ?

Has every Brit paid 1-2000 Quid or did you just make that up ?

trying asking an expat in thailand how much brexit has cost him/her in 2.5 years,a lot more than £1000/2000 

7 hours ago, bomber said:

trying asking an expat in thailand how much brexit has cost him/her in 2.5 years,a lot more than £1000/2000 

Try asking a British citizen living and working in Britain, how much they care about the cost of Brexit to an expat in Thailand.

12 hours ago, sanemax said:

OK, so that the figure that you gave was just your own personal prediction  how much Brexit will cost , rather than a real actual figure of how much each Brit has already paid .

I do wish that you would be more precise in what you write

Actually he was quite precise in what he wrote. He said, "1000 - 2000 per person Brexit has cost every brit"

"Has cost".

Not, "will cost".

So when you asked him if he was just making things up, the short and honest answer would have been, "yes, i am". More likely though to see Anna Soubry call a by election than have him admit it.

13 hours ago, bomber said:

the issue's within the EU with other nations other than the UK mean little to me you and the vast majority of folks,same same bulgarians and latvians wont be bothered or effected by us leaving,shithole well that is debatable but there are better safer cleaner friendlier cheaper warmer places to live than the UK for sure hence their are more people than ever leaving,who can blame them,maybe its your dream place but thats up to you

And again, your only reply when the matter of issues within the EU are raised, is to dismiss it as unimportant.

Ask a remainer what's so good about the EU, and all you get is a rant about what a sh1th*le Britain is. Here's a solution. Do like bomber is doing. Leave Britain. Go somewhere you think is "better, safer, cleaner, friendlier, cheaper and warmer". Tear up your passport. Don't come back. Britain really can cope without you.

7 hours ago, rixalex said:

Actually he was quite precise in what he wrote. He said, "1000 - 2000 per person Brexit has cost every brit"

"Has cost".

Not, "will cost".

So when you asked him if he was just making things up, the short and honest answer would have been, "yes, i am". More likely though to see Anna Soubry call a by election than have him admit it.

inflation rose the facts are there,it did level off but it still rose,that is extra cost plus fuel rose and the traveller was hit on the ex rate,benefit scroungers and druggies/alcoholics down spoonires barely effected,you'll be pleased to know.

5 minutes ago, bomber said:

inflation rose the facts are there,it did level off but it still rose,that is extra cost plus fuel rose and the traveller was hit on the ex rate,benefit scroungers and druggies/alcoholics down spoonires barely effected,you'll be pleased to know.

Oh my goodness?! Inflation rose, did it?! Never would have guessed that inflation would do a thing like that. How bizarre. Fuel costs up too!

There was me thinking you just plucked that "1000 to 2000 pound cost to every man, woman and child, thanks to Brexit", out of your behind, but now i see, arriving at those figures was based on hours and hours of painstaking research and complex arithmetic.

40 minutes ago, rixalex said:

Oh my goodness?! Inflation rose, did it?! Never would have guessed that inflation would do a thing like that. How bizarre. Fuel costs up too!

There was me thinking you just plucked that "1000 to 2000 pound cost to every man, woman and child, thanks to Brexit", out of your behind, but now i see, arriving at those figures was based on hours and hours of painstaking research and complex arithmetic.

3rd summer since the vote is near so some famalies will of had 3 summer hols soon possibly more those going to spain greece italy etc will of noticed a fair bit more dosh required for hotels/food/drink etc a family with 2/3/4 kids over 2 weeks will need a fair bit more dosh...wont affect the sinle alcoholic loser on benefits down spoonies you will be pleased to know.

8 hours ago, rixalex said:

And again, your only reply when the matter of issues within the EU are raised, is to dismiss it as unimportant.

Ask a remainer what's so good about the EU, and all you get is a rant about what a sh1th*le Britain is. Here's a solution. Do like bomber is doing. Leave Britain. Go somewhere you think is "better, safer, cleaner, friendlier, cheaper and warmer". Tear up your passport. Don't come back. Britain really can cope without you.

You too engrossed in other nations trivial issues within the EU,italy or greece or latvia means nothing to the vast majority of BRits. Ask the question to your mates in spoonies and you will see.  Btw Iam willing to donate you my stabb proof vest when i leave if you interested????

On 2/26/2019 at 7:16 PM, sanemax said:

Has there been some kind of poll in the USA to find out what they all think or have you just heard Trump mentioning it and you find that to be conclusive ?

Is Trump the ONLY American that wants the UK to leave the E.U and does every other American want the UK to stay ?

Most Americans don't even know what street Europe is on, let alone the UK

8 hours ago, rixalex said:

I did that 48 years ago but kept the passport (it's like a wart on your nose, it's just there) Never went back, never looked back.

16 hours ago, bomber said:

Really? doesn't cost me a thing, I don't even pay tax in the UK (or anywhere come to think of it)

15 hours ago, bomber said:

3rd summer since the vote is near so some famalies will of had 3 summer hols soon possibly more those going to spain greece italy etc will of noticed a fair bit more dosh required for hotels/food/drink etc a family with 2/3/4 kids over 2 weeks will need a fair bit more dosh...wont affect the sinle alcoholic loser on benefits down spoonies you will be pleased to know.

On 3/5/2019 at 6:40 PM, bomber said:

"500 pounds, about right in my opinion"

Seems like within the space of a few minutes, you forgot what your opinion is. "1000 to 2000 pounds per person, Brexit has cost every Brit" is what you claimed. 2000 pounds is 300% more than 500 pounds. Why don't you just quit making up random numbers and admit you really don't have a clue. Save yourself some embarrassment. Some.

Regarding "spoonies", i've never met someone so fixated on a pub chain. Did Tim Martin get jiggy with your mum or something?

15 hours ago, soalbundy said:

I did that 48 years ago but kept the passport (it's like a wart on your nose, it's just there) Never went back, never looked back.

And so where did you find this, "better, safer, cleaner, friendlier, cheaper and warmer' paradise then?

15 hours ago, bomber said:

Apart from the Pound /Euro rate is the same today as it was 10 years ago and if people want cheap holidays , they go to Turkey , where the Pound has doubled in value in the last few years

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

Apart from the Pound /Euro rate is the same today as it was 10 years ago and if people want cheap holidays , they go to Turkey , where the Pound has doubled in value in the last few years

haha iam going to turkey in a few weeks,the euro rate is fine by me anyway,the rate may of been lower at certain times in the last 10 years but is still well down on the average of the last 10 years which is the measurement to go off.

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

In 2015 the Euro was 140/GBP. Started to dump after the Brexit result (130/GBP on the eve of Brexit) until it reached it's present level.

Turkey's problems are quite recent and mainly due to their president's insane monetary policies. Having said that, same now as it was in 2015.

Archived