Hacker posts fake news on PM’s Facebook page

geovalin

National police spokesman Lieutenant General Chhay Kim Khoeun yesterday said experts are looking to identify a person who allegedly hacked Prime Minister Hun Sen’s Facebook page. Yesterday, the person allegedly hacked Mr Hun Sen’s page and posted messages, saying the social media platform will soon be blocked in the Kingdom. “Facebook tried to delete information and block my account,” the message said. “But I, Hun Sen, would like to say that if you dare to block my account, I will block the use of Facebook in Cambodia.”

. .

A few minutes later, Mr Hun Sen clarified that the message was fake and that his Facebook account had been hacked. “A few minutes ago someone hacked my Facebook account and deleted some huge data,” Mr Hun Sen posted. “Now Facebook is investigating to track the hacker who is trying to spread false information in our society. Lt Gen Kim Khoeun said police are now looking to identify a suspect for the post.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50581664/hacker-posts-fake-news-on-pms-facebook-page/

Archived