Man who stabbed girlfriend in her genitals because ‘she put a spell on him’ charged with murder

webfact

Man who stabbed girlfriend in her genitals because ‘she put a spell on him’ charged with murder

562000001994004.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

A man who claimed he stabbed his girlfriend to death because she had put a black magic spell on him has been charged with her murder.

Sathian Kumchamorin was charged with the murder of his girlfriend, Picharat Karibrum after carrying out the brutal and horrific attack on Sunday.

The murder took place in front of Picharat’s disabled husband and relative, Manager reported.

562000001994005.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

Sathian told police that he stabbed her multiple times because she used black magic on him.

He claimed that she had put a spell on him that made him lose his skills as a masseur.

Police said jealousy was the motive for the murder after it was revealed the couple had been involved in a five month affair.

Sathian said the affair began after he started visiting Picharat’s home where he would give massages to her husband.

It was shortly after Picharat tried to stop the affair that Sathian claimed he began to lose his skills as masseuse.

Sathian said that the only explanation of him no longer being able to perform good massage was that Picharat must have used black magic to put a spell on him.

Police said that Picharat suffered multiple wounds all over her body including in her neck, vagina and arms.

Officers added that after carrying out the attack Sathian calmly walked away from the scene. He was later arrested walking around a nearby shopping mall.

Sathian is currently being held in Buriram police station.

Source: Manager Online

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-26

A troll post with an extremely poor attempt at humour has failed and been removed.

I would remind posters that this is a tragic incident, which has resulted in a lady's untimely death.

Some respect and decency please or there will be consequences.

I think that should be he was giving "massages" to the husband, not messages, although it sounds like he was giving much, much more to the wife.  I wonder if losing his "massage skills" was a euphemism for losing his sexual skills.  That poor woman who probably had a pretty shitty life already, RIP.

45 minutes ago, webfact said:

Sathian said that the only explanation of him no longer being able to perform good massage was that Picharat must have used black magic to put a spell on him.

I guess with my teeth loosening , my hair thinning and my waistline getting bigger , some Thai person must really hate me !

11 minutes ago, Dino 308 said:

But I thought that the amulet he is wearing would protect him from evil spirits......

He may well need it in prison to stop being gang raped and then murdered. 

RIP to that poor lady. 

3 hours ago, rkidlad said:

What's wrong with believing in superstitions and things that have zero evidence to back them up or simply defy the laws of physics and rationale? It's harmless.

Oh, yea. Stuff like this. 

You mean religion of course. Most of the world is suffering from mass delusion. Belief in black magic is just another aspect of the same thing.

One of the better excuses i have heard lately,black magic,

they never own up to what they have done,its always 

something or someone else's fault,i wonder what the

judges think of some of these excuses,time off for  

creativity, or few more years on for B/s.

regards worgeordie

5 hours ago, KhaoTan said:

I think that should be he was giving "massages" to the husband, not messages, although it sounds like he was giving much, much more to the wife.  I wonder if losing his "massage skills" was a euphemism for losing his sexual skills.  That poor woman who probably had a pretty shitty life already, RIP.

Maybe that was the real story... he was unable to send “messages” to other vulnerable women and blamed her.

Just now, P Funk said:

Maybe that was the real story... he was unable to send “messages” to other vulnerable women and blamed her.

Or the inability to do “massages” could mean the inability to perform other tasks which, given Thai men’s fragile ego, could lead to this sad outcome.

Just now, dcnx said:

This is the same mindset of the person holding the stamp at immigration and gets to decide your future here. Good luck.

No its not.. but if that’s your opinion of someone in a position of authority here its hardly surprising you seem lacking in normal or positive experiences of them.... 

Been living in Thailand, sometimes working, sometimes not and working elsewhere and rotating back to Thailand for over 20 years... only ever one issue with immigration which was resolved on the spot... their job is not easy when dealing with tools on a daily basis...  (Just the other day an American dude was trying to re-enter less than an hour after he was stamped out of Thailand... it seems it attempted to do a visa run without taking the flight out of Thailand). I’m not saying you are like this, but your mind-set comment is pathetic... 

Archived