Clothes Hanger Rail support fitting

cheeryble

I have some round stainless 32mm tube which I want to go in a new open wardrobe made in sections.

There are two types of support fitting for the ends, one is circular but it's kinda difficult to screw when the tube's in.

The other enables you to drop the rail into the fitting.

Here is a rather lousy example and with a flattened rail but it gives the idea.

I've been in all the regular places and can't find one over one inch.....25mm.

Any ideas where to buy?

Thanks.

31v3LXyfthL.jpg

They look just dandy Lopburi!

Delivery says 15-22 days, but shipper says max 60 days.

I could live with the former but not the latter.

Think I’ll try the last possible place, Hafele on the Superhwy, but they often require order.......any probs think I’ll try your link, though I’ve never bought international online.

Unless you can find an online supply in .thailand!!

Well done!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Normal Aliexpress is 2 to 3 weeks for normal mail shipments - registry is about a week - but there are sometimes long delay so sellers give extra time.

Shopee is local shipment so should be much faster - here in Bangkok I get within 48 hours.

OOps - just checked again and that Shopee is a foreign order.  Sorry.  But may still be faster than Alxi

1 minute ago, cheeryble said:

You d'man Lopburi!

You reckon this is coming from Thailand eh?

I changed my post - sorry - it is marked abroad so would be coming from overseas and I have not ordered anything from them from overseas so can not be sure how long it takes - but know on Lazada it is often faster than ordering direct (believe they get priority shipping where China Mail can set for days or weeks waiting on a flight).  

Tried Häfele......no 32mm

I have a choice.......change all to 25mm including rails......but I want it to look good and solid not cheapo.

I have enough 32mm stainless tube for three of the four rails so I dropped by Chiangmai Tools to ask if I could get a short length cut.

Sorry only full lengths which if I want the same thickness 2mm will be 1100bt plus.....a lot for a couple of feet needed, so maybe will go past a S/S fabricator looking for an offcut.

Also don’t need 2mm and presume if I get thinner and mix with the 32 no one will know.

I'm also having trouble finding the stainless shelf pins.

I can buy them but they only have the pins for wood right now. Normally one can unscrew half way and use a plastic plug looking thing for masonry.

IMG_6819.JPG.b695748470cb760e811d47367c3d53d1.JPG

So I also need some sort of shelf pin to drill into render.....not obvious on an image search but vaguely like these.....which are for wood.

Feel they’re a bit short for render too.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived