Bangrak is getting a mosque as residents are concerned

racket

16 hours ago, chippendale said:

Are muslims a race? :coffee1: Some dumb, duplicitous and sanctimonious logic there.

"Some dumb, duplicitous and sanctimonious logic" do you realise that is an oxymoron.....or did you just pick those words at random?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, wilcopops said:

Your thinking on the matter is limited and archaic.

Sadly Islamophobia is a form of racism....... as said racists spend a lot of time denying they are racists.

"Islamophobia is rooted in racism and is a type of racism that targets expressions of Muslimness or perceived Muslimness." - All Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on British Muslims.

Similar definitions in most countries in North America , Europe and Australasia.

Remember, there is stupid, damned stupid and racist."

So if my brother became a Muslim follower and I question him about it, I am a racist......Good grief....????

1 hour ago, transam said:

So if my brother became a Muslim follower and I question him about it, I am a racist......Good grief....????

Even your brother? You are digging a hole for yourself......You are only confirming the evidence which appears strongly to suggest you hold deeply entrenched racist prejudices.

It is funny how non-muslims defending islam. I born (and indoctrinated) in a muslim dominated country and I criticize Islam, which is my birthright because I had to deal with all that my whole life.

There is no such thing as Islamophobia, it is a sugarcoated word. Islam is not a race and it can and will be criticized. If you don't like it, then don't read it. End of story!

On 4/27/2019 at 3:59 AM, wilcopops said:

"Some dumb, duplicitous and sanctimonious logic" do you realise that is an oxymoron.....or did you just pick those words at random?

You've dug yourself a very deep hole. Pitiable.

Stop digging.

..... :coffee1:

On 4/26/2019 at 5:19 AM, wilcopops said:

Why is it racists spend so much time claiming something isn't racist?

Perhaps because there were no racist comments here? The clue is in the word. Racism (race ism). To be racist you need to be abusive toward a race. Please tell us which race is being abused here. If you can't, apology accepted ????

8 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

Perhaps because there were no racist comments here? The clue is in the word. Racism (race ism). To be racist you need to be abusive toward a race. Please tell us which race is being abused here. If you can't, apology accepted ????

QED

Archived