Precast Concrete Wall

Isan Farang

I watched then fill a 2rai plot by well over 3m, and moaned to wife about how daft they were not to use it as underground parking.

It had no retaining facilty at all for 6months, then.......

pile driver comes and drives in the "H" sections and drops in the panels.

It was cart before the horse imo but they are in.

With the concrete kerb race they walled in to stop cars driving over the edge, its gonna be an expensive car park.

So I shouldnt worry too much

2 hours ago, grollies said:

Looks fine mate, how deep are those posts. I'll post up a pic of our wall tomorrow, same panels and posts hold back around 1m high ground.

The guy that done the job uses a drill attachment for the excavator so the posts are a snug fit, all the posts used was 2.5m except for 3 that was 3m. The 2.5m posts are about 1m + in the ground. The slot in sections are 2.5m long x 35cm in hight.

This is a picture of the land on the other side.

P2230005.JPG

11 hours ago, Isan Farang said:

The guy that done the job uses a drill attachment for the excavator so the posts are a snug fit, all the posts used was 2.5m except for 3 that was 3m. The 2.5m posts are about 1m + in the ground. The slot in sections are 2.5m long x 35cm in hight.

This is a picture of the land on the other side.

P2230005.JPG

Bout the same as mine.

IMG20190227081516.jpg

6 hours ago, grollies said:

Bout the same as mine.

IMG20190227081516.jpg

I am curious what the material costs are at your location ?

This job I done is in Chiang Rai and for the posts and the slot in sections the cost is the same, 1 meter is 250 Baht.

I left the stick up on the posts a little over, should I decide to add one more row

11 minutes ago, eyecatcher said:

So to clarify the cost, a post and 3 panel sections has cost you exactly 2500bt.

that's a useful guide if I assume correctly...….

material only or supply and fix?

That's correct 2.500 Baht for the material only, but that is in Chiang Rai so not sure on other locations.

I got a good deal as the contractor done a supply and fit so he must get a good discount from the post and section supplier.

Next I will complete the rear section and use 3m posts and 5 slot in sections, the length is around 36m and I will pay 65.000 Baht for supply and fit.

IMG_1414.JPG

Archived