Anyone know good taxi companies where drivers don't play with their phones or take drugs ?

JohnnyBKK

4 minutes ago, bbko said:

So you know of taxi companies where they are taking drugs during work hours?  Please inform us.

Many many drivers are positive for drugs when tested by the police, it's quite common.

I wonder if there is a taxi company that check their employees with tests and also a no phone policy while driving.

I'm very tired of risking my life each time I take a taxi.

9 minutes ago, JohnnyBKK said:

have drivers that don't play with their phones and take drugs during work hours.

Stop it your killing me man. :cheesy::cheesy:

Here is a another one.  I asked my North Korean friend how it was there, he said he couldn't complain. :cheesy:

3 hours ago, JohnnyBKK said:

Many many drivers are positive for drugs when tested by the police, it's quite common.

I wonder if there is a taxi company that check their employees with tests and also a no phone policy while driving.

I'm very tired of risking my life each time I take a taxi.

I use this service for Airport, etc....  highly recommended.  Good luck.

http://www.namstaxipattaya.com/services

5 hours ago, RoadWarrior371 said:

I use this service for Airport, etc....  highly recommended.  Good luck.

http://www.namstaxipattaya.com/services

Like RoadWarrior I tend to take taxi companies with female drivers.  There are a few around.  They're not as erratic and you don't get the jerky gas pedal drivers which is a trait for many Thai men.  They don't tend to change 3 lanes right in front of an 18 wheeler.  

This is 2019.  It's pretty tough to find any driver who does not chat on Line or talk on the phone during a long ride.  If nothing else, they are chatting with their boss setting up their next appointment.

Archived