AIRBNB

I book an apartment at Airbnb on 5th Feb 2019 for use by my guest. Booking was from 6th Feb 2019 till 6th March 2019.

Apartment have many flows :

1. Main Gate cant be close from out side. Gate have 2 locks. one is electronic to be open by Card. One is by use of key and handle. Owner gave card for open electronic lock. Key is not given. Manual lock is not working so cant close Main door from outside. this mean if go out from apartment, have to leave the door open.

2. Aircon have water dripping and make floor flooding.

My guest after checkin report the flows to owner. owner ask to wait for 2 days for get the things repaired. Nothing has been done. My guest left the apartment next day and not report the incident to me.

I was on travel to Issan, after come back I went to Apartment and see the problem, I contact the owner ask him the problem. ask him return money.

Owner put the manual lock and close the Main door with Key lock.

I report this to Airbnb. Airbnb has send me message say that I am entitle to use Apartment till 6th March 2019. Inspite of report of the flaws and Lock by owner for main door Airbnb is maintain silence.

Do any one have Idea what I can do ????? :

Airbnb is asking to return the key immidiately.
As per rule the key has to keep in apartment and then check out.
Now owner has put the manual key lock. I only have electronic key. 
I have ask them how to solve the issue of key?

42 minutes ago, JaiLai said:

The issues you mention are harldy the end of the world for a short stay.

I'd just put up with them, chasing up the problems with owner is not worth the hassle, it'll only frustrate you.

I agree with you. As per contract , I have with airbnb and not with the owner.

assuming you use AirBnB due to it's low cost strategy, you get what you paid for, if you expected better service should have gone to a 5 star hotel....in any case airbnb has a review system that allows you to rate the service received and warn other potential renters

9 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

assuming you use AirBnB due to it's low cost strategy, you get what you paid for, if you expected better service should have gone to a 5 star hotel....in any case airbnb has a review system that allows you to rate the service received and warn other potential renters

He can only leave a review when after he checks out, but he can request a refund if the listing is not what it says it is

36 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

Dear I paid 69,000 Baht for 2 room duplex for a month...

24 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

If the air conditioner was leaking he should be able to use the apartment and get his money back.

69,000 Baht for duplex 2 room Apartment, is this cheap apartment?
Report the problem is BAd?
Apartment cant use due to Main door cant close and go out, leaving behind all the belongings. 

1 minute ago, BalKayan said:

69,000 Baht for duplex 2 room Apartment, is this cheap apartment?
Report the problem is BAd?
Apartment cant use due to Main door cant close and go out, leaving behind all the belongings. 

Did I not say you should get your money back?

5 minutes ago, BalKayan said:

How?
Airbnb is not respond on refund matter in their chat box.

Do any one have email ID, where I can send Email to Airbnb?

at the bottom of the webpage there's a contact tab, click on it, takes you to different options if the answer you are looking for is not there, click until you reach the tab with option for phone call or email and somebody will contact you, at least it happen with my request, received a phone call and email following that

• 1 month later...
On 2/27/2019 at 9:26 AM, Mavideol said:

I did rate NIL, and put remarks.
AIRBNB, send me email and said they cant put my remark on web due to its negetive remark and against the rule of Airbnb :):):)

On 2/27/2019 at 12:38 PM, Mavideol said:

at the bottom of the webpage there's a contact tab, click on it, takes you to different options if the answer you are looking for is not there, click until you reach the tab with option for phone call or email and somebody will contact you, at least it happen with my request, received a phone call and email following that

They simply reply , that they close the matter as it is. Very Funy

Archived