"Drunk" Brit with prosthetic arm caused Pattaya accident - Thai media

webfact

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Rainsberger said:

I know him he is a decent bloke been out with him, he lives in Pattaya and is British, he lost his arm in the Iraq war, what I have heard is that he was not drunk and a Thai guy on a motorcycle pulled out in front of him and he ploughed into 14 motorcycles to avoid hitting the Thai guy head on.

are you sure you are not him

On 2/27/2019 at 8:38 AM, RotBenz8888 said:

I just wonder why you would film wounded people and post it on internet?

You can tell all your friends to watch it and if you get enough 'likes' you can submit a claim in the next  PFPP round of awards.

( Pattaya Facebook Pulitzer Prize )

"There was this old drunk Brit with with a prosthetic arm driving in Pattaya"....although it sounds like the beginning of a joke being told in a bar after a few drinks, it could have been disastrous. Punishment? Take his arm away and throw him out of the country....just saying.

On 2/27/2019 at 7:43 AM, darksidedog said:

Prosthetic arm or not, having an accident like this when drunk will normally see you in jail for a significant period in many places around the world. This being Thailand, it is more likely to be a case of how much money it costs him.

You seem to be very confident on this. Now, who is to be blamed according to your opinion? The injured? If the driver was a Thai and under similar circumstances would your comment be same? Word to word?

Interesting, indeed...TVF. Very very interesting!!!!!

Edit

...and ALL these lovely comments, likes and the lot from the aliens from the civilised and developed world! nouff said indeed! nouff!

On 3/1/2019 at 2:18 AM, Rainsberger said:

I know him he is a decent bloke been out with him, he lives in Pattaya and is British, he lost his arm in the Iraq war, what I have heard is that he was not drunk and a Thai guy on a motorcycle pulled out in front of him and he ploughed into 14 motorcycles to avoid hitting the Thai guy head on.

Of course. He has to be a decent bloke cos he is a Brit

On 2/27/2019 at 8:52 AM, Burma Bill said:

Yes, same thought as mine. I have previously commented on the morbid curiosity of the Thais and the lack of respect for the victims. You would not see photos/clips like this in the UK press.

you can get fined for filming accidents in UK

Archived