Italian/Thai couple found dead - sister says it was because plans for life in Italy fell through

webfact

Italian/Thai couple found dead - sister says it was because plans for life in Italy fell through

2pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Sanook reported that a 52 year old Italian man and his 43 year old Thai bride were found dead in their bedroom of a house in Bang Yai, Nonthaburi on Saturday. 

Kusama appears to have been suffocated. Brisioli had cuts to both arms and a box cutter was lying nearby.

Police suspect murder suicide. 

The couple - married only last September - shared the house with Kusama's younger sister Sukanya and her husband Mitr. 

Sukanya said that at on Saturday evening she had seen Brisioli use a downstairs toilet - he had some bloodstains on him. 

By 8pm everything in the bedroom was unusually quiet and finding the door locked Sukanya and Mitr decided to use the spare key to open it. It was bolted from the inside and the occupants did not respond to calls. 

The door was kicked in. Sukanya was wrapped in a blanket with only her face showing. The Italian husband had his wrists slashed. They were dead side by side. 

There was no sign of a struggle or things out of place. 

Sukanya said that the couple planned to travel to Italy. She told Sanook that the Italian's family were meant to have sent air tickets to them but when this didn't happen the couple got stressed. 

They were due to go and live in Italy but were stuck in Thailand.

She felt this may have led to the tragedy. 

Bang Yai police said further investigations were ongoing but it looked like murder suicide. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-27

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, webfact said:

Sukanya said that the couple planned to travel to Italy. She told Sanook that the Italian's family were meant to have sent air tickets to them but when this didn't happen the couple got stressed. 

They were due to go and live in Italy but were stuck in Thailand.

She felt this may have led to the tragedy. 

Please...

Probably more to this story but a friend of mine was a personal friend of the lady killed.  She repeated a similar story prior to the article.  She also said the lady had a baby and was a good person.  Probably lucky the baby was in the village.  I never can understand why someone taking his own life would take his lover's life prior.

38 minutes ago, ajarnmarc said:

A perfect case for TVF squadron, I'm sure within 4 pages of post we will have the solution to this mystery... carryon as you were, and don't forget to follow the money, always save time that way.

Ah...

But still..so sad.A very troubled soul,I would expect.

Only 52 and having to petition his family for the airfare.

26 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

Ah...

But still..so sad.A very troubled soul,I would expect.

Only 52 and having to petition his family for the airfare.

maybe he put a few million into land and a house and did not enough left to maintain a visa?

1 hour ago, Vacuum said:

No money for two one way Tickets to Europe, oh well, let's comit suicide.  Must be more to this story.

Charge the tickets to your credit card and leave. Where is the problem? Pay in installments later.

Maybe plans fell through for them both to go to Italy and start a life together.

Maybe he couldn't stay in Thailand with the new immigration requirements..

obviously he had a lack of funds to buy air tickets himself, relying on family to send them.

Maybe he couldn't face being separated?

Just a few "irons for the fire" 

Thai women not so excited about leaving Thailand. An ex described it well..If Australia so good why all man want live here?

Maybe she changed her mind or wanted to break it off followed by a reaction from the fragile Italian man syndrome.

Murder/suicide because of no money for tickets? thats ridiculous 

3 minutes ago, madmen said:

Thai women not so excited about leaving Thailand. An ex described it well..If Australia so good why all man want live here?

Maybe she changed her mind or wanted to break it off followed by a reaction from the fragile Italian man syndrome.

Murder/suicide because of no money for tickets? thats ridiculous 

Yep.  The Italians are a fiery lot.  Also extremely possessive.  If I can't have her then nobody can.  He had no concern at all for the rest of the life of the child.  Bastardo.

2 hours ago, tlandtday said:

Probably more to this story but a friend of mine was a personal friend of the lady killed.  She repeated a similar story prior to the article.  She also said the lady had a baby and was a good person.  Probably lucky the baby was in the village.  I never can understand why someone taking his own life would take his lover's life prior.

..desperate people do desperate things...RIP.

21 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Maybe plans fell through for them both to go to Italy and start a life together.

Maybe he couldn't stay in Thailand with the new immigration requirements..

obviously he had a lack of funds to buy air tickets himself, relying on family to send them.

Maybe he couldn't face being separated?

Just a few "irons for the fire" 

most definitely money issues were a factor but not due to her but rather him i believe

Archived