Italian/Thai couple found dead - sister says it was because plans for life in Italy fell through

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/7/2019 at 6:05 PM, DrTuner said:

Well I can feel my pulse on the artery 5mm left from the tendons, maybe I'm a freak of nature then. No need for a chainsaw, just a 2" cut along the vein to keep it from coagulating close should do it. Much to the chagrin of the TVF go home crowd I however plan to live forever or at least comment on from the other side. 

Of course if you've never cut meat and don't know about anatomy it'll get messy.

"Wrist cutting is rarely lethal. It is nearly impossible to kill oneself by sanguination secondary to lacerated wrists. . . " For more, go to:

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/17471/are-suicide-attempts-via-wrist-cutting-likely-fatal

On 2/27/2019 at 8:37 AM, webfact said:

By 8pm everything in the bedroom was unusually quiet and finding the door locked Sukanya and Mitr decided to use the spare key to open it.

I would question this Mitr guy,  Russian name?   

On 2/27/2019 at 5:05 PM, DogNo1 said:

Suicides + murders of entire families due to financial or other problems is quite common in Japan.  In fact, it is considered more honorable to take your lover or your family with you than to leave them to face the problems alone.  There are movies of lovers committing suicide together.  The movie "No Mugi Toge" is the story of the life of girls sold to the silk producing companies near Suwa Lake.  Some of the girls were worked to death and one of the girls and her lover committed suicide by tying themselves to the silk mill's water wheel.  One of my colleagues, William Wheatherly, wrote a book about suicide in Japan. In short, suicide, while regrettable, is not dishonorable in Japan.

Great. Are you Siskel or Ebert?

Archived