Dog owner says he has run out of money - can't keep paying after savage attack on three year old

webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at least he took responsibility, but there again insurance would have been useful, but there again seems a lot of farang do not bother with any insurance too.:whistling:

I would have thought in a just world he world he would be liable for:

• All medical bills
  • All out of pocket expenses
  • Lost earnings of the mother
  • Compensation for pain and suffering
  • Compensation for disfigurement

In the UK those dogs would have been taken away by the police and either by the owners consent of by court order would have been humanly dispatched by now. 

1 hour ago, BestB said:

Emergency’s do not queue up, different department. And if owner did not agree to pay , what would poor family do?go to private hospital ?

Cleaning wounds is not an emergency, therefore queue.

In all your replies, you suggest that this is a moneymaker for the mother.

Come up with proof !

12 minutes ago, oldhippy said:

Cleaning wounds is not an emergency, therefore queue.

In all your replies, you suggest that this is a moneymaker for the mother.

Come up with proof !

stop jumping around all over the place like a kangaroo. You stated if you been attacked by the dogs you would not want to wait in a queue and i told you that emergencies do not wait in a general queue, what does wound dressing has to do with emergencies?

I do not need to show you any proof, as you have no proof mother actually pays for any treatment or that kids has been treated in a private hospital

I can't help it.  in the west a mutt, or mongrel in British English is unusual.  so we do casually use dogs sometimes to describe mutts.  but in SE Asia it seems this would not apply, so does anyone know?  were these dogs or mutts?  dogs are not so happy in hot climates as it is... but folks start mixing these things together, and sometimes multiple generations of these things... and no one even takes note of this????  we only started sharing cooked food, and breeding dogs about 50,000 years ago.  that's not a very long time ago.  no one notices this?  or ever comments on this.  I think that is strange.  someone will now ask me if I am on drugs or not.  nope. 

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:39 PM, mok199 said:

Which raises the question ,if you think Thailand is a clean country ,where the hell are you from??....wake up and smell the sewage !!!

Specifically where is the sewage smell that bothers you so much?  I've never experienced it.

By the way, I did not say that Thailand was a "clean" country, I was commenting on your claim that is a dirty country, big difference, regardless of where I come from.

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 6:43 PM, mok199 said:

The bill 555....Its not over until the fat lady says so...wonder if you would be so cavalier if this was  your child bitten , and you are still dressing and cleaning the wound....

If the entire hospital bill had been paid for me as it has in this case I would be happy about that.

19 hours ago, bkkgriz said:

Yes, Thailand is filthy. Just take a look around. There is garbage and filth everywhere. I suggest you check out Singapore or Japan. You may see what a clean country actually looks like.

There is not "garbage and filth everywhere"! 

I notice that you didn't suggest I check out your own country!

He already paid 100000 baht, thats a lot of money for a motorbike taxi driver. I am surprised he did not do a runner. At least he paid what he could afford. Going to the police will not solve anything if there is no money left . Selling the dogs maybe , but they are probably not worth anything.

7 hours ago, BestB said:

stop jumping around all over the place like a kangaroo. You stated if you been attacked by the dogs you would not want to wait in a queue and i told you that emergencies do not wait in a general queue, what does wound dressing has to do with emergencies?

I do not need to show you any proof, as you have no proof mother actually pays for any treatment or that kids has been treated in a private hospital

Oh boy!

9 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Specifically where is the sewage smell that bothers you so much?  I've never experienced it.

If you are in the Pattaya area you need to get out more, particularly during the warm evenings. The smell of sewage is all over the place. 

On 2/27/2019 at 9:29 AM, webfact said:

The cops plan to get them both in to resolve the matter.

On 2/27/2019 at 10:07 AM, mok199 said:

This is called ''taking responsibility'' most thai males know nothing about...pay up dude !!

The cops will dedicate a day's takings to continue the medical treatment for the next six months

Most Thai males don't take responsibility for their own off-spring.  They move on at the first sign of morning sickness.

8 hours ago, jacko45k said:

If you are in the Pattaya area you need to get out more, particularly during the warm evenings. The smell of sewage is all over the place. 

I'm not in Pattaya, I did live there for a year, though, and I know that there is not a smell of sewerage throughout Pattaya, i.e. "everywhere", as the poster to whom I was responding falsely claimed, or "all over the place", as you falsely claim. 

The fact that you suggest that I need to get out more to experience it yet claim that the smell is all over the place is a contradiction; if it was all over the place I wouldn't need top get out more to smell it, would I?

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

I'm not in Pattaya, I did live there for a year, though, and I know that there is not a smell of sewerage throughout Pattaya, i.e. "everywhere", as the poster to whom I was responding falsely claimed, or "all over the place", as you falsely claim. 

The fact that you suggest that I need to get out more to experience it yet claim that the smell is all over the place is a contradiction; if it was all over the place I wouldn't need top get out more to smell it, would I?

I stand by what I say, it is your claims that are false.

I doubt I can even go into town without getting a whiff of that oh so familiar Pattaya pong this time of year! 

Hold your nose and run on the way into Walking St.

Archived