Foreign woman jumps into the water chasing ferry in Koh Lanta

webfact

Foreign woman jumps into the water chasing ferry in Koh Lanta – VIDEO

By Kritsada Mueanhawong

IMG_20190226_190125.jpg

A foreign woman has jumped into the sea in Krabi chasing a departing ferry.

The boat captain Jennarong Srisuksai says, “The foreign woman was travelling with her boyfriend. They were too late for the car ferry.”

“When the boat was already moving away from the pier at Koh Lanta, the woman leapt out of the car and jumped towards the boat but ended up in the water.”

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/krabi/foreign-woman-jumps-into-the-water-chasing-ferry-in-koh-lanta-video

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-02-27

48 minutes ago, webfact said:

“The foreign woman was travelling with her boyfriend. They were too late for the car ferry.”

“When the boat was already moving away from the pier at Koh Lanta, the woman leapt out of the car and jumped towards the boat but ended up in the water.”

Next step, find a new boyfriend as this one will dump her for sure, and rightly so. Lot of hysterical foreign women visiting Koh Lanta.

Foreign woman jumps into the water chasing ferry in Koh Lanta – VIDEO
By Kritsada Mueanhawong

IMG_20190226_190125.jpg&key=567e074287b88a296b38d0cbdf7fdef8b3f2d9c774cada2da9770255f30bf6ab

A foreign woman has jumped into the sea in Krabi chasing a departing ferry.

The boat captain Jennarong Srisuksai says, “The foreign woman was travelling with her boyfriend. They were too late for the car ferry.”

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/news/krabi/foreign-woman-jumps-into-the-water-chasing-ferry-in-koh-lanta-video

thtthaiger.png&key=879cede8adc5ddd7ee9291c94a1961395c1ecc54115a207c9414280503b8b721
-- [emoji2398] Copyright The Thaiger 2019-02-27
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I find no humour in pain, misery or misfortune of others. Those that do, I wish them well...well far from me.

I suspect intoxicating substances, liquid or otherwise, are a contributing factor in some of the uncaring, hateful and juvenile posts found on this blog. I am grateful they are in the minority.

7 hours ago, Mavideol said:

“Other passengers on the boat were stunned. Luckily she could swim. A nearby boat pulled her out of the water.”

if she could swim she was not Chinese and she's safe... all is well and Thai image not affected

You talking crap Only Chinese from inner China might not be good swimmers every body who lives near the ocean can swim

17 hours ago, Benmart said:

I suspect intoxicating substances, liquid or otherwise

You are playing the same "blame game" as other commentators! And "...intoxicating substances, liquid or otherwise.." (that, you don't really know) is never an excuse!

At least there were some 'enjoyable' humorous comments prior to yours. 

She was lucky that a boat nearby picked her up. Lesson learned I hope.

18 hours ago, Benmart said:

I find no humour in pain, misery or misfortune of others. Those that do, I wish them well...well far from me.

I suspect intoxicating substances, liquid or otherwise, are a contributing factor in some of the uncaring, hateful and juvenile posts found on this blog. I am grateful they are in the minority.

Quite the sourpuss, aren't we?

Archived