Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Frenchwoman deported for vaping


snoop1130

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, fruitman said:

I see thai vaping everywhere, even in front Mega bangna which is the entrance of the mall...they don't seem to be scared for anything and just do it.

 

And this will be big in the French newspapers i think.....costing the Thai many millions year after year...

Have to agree.Thai's can never see the wider picture,only of today.All those vapers thinking of coming here from Europe and beyond will read this and have second thoughts.The cost is immeasurable.

Last I read in November they was going to legalize them.

Yes I see people vaping everywhere here especially at the airport.I see physical and online vape stores based in Bkk&Cm,as well as the street vendors selling them.I see prostitutes everywhere and gambling taking place in various houses set up as what they call mini casino's.All illegal except that is, gambling on the national lottery, that's ok.😂

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, phitsanulokjohn said:

Have to agree.Thai's can never see the wider picture,only of today.All those vapers thinking of coming here from Europe and beyond will read this and have second thoughts.The cost is immeasurable.

Last I read in November they was going to legalize them.

Yes I see people vaping everywhere here especially at the airport.I see physical and online vape stores based in Bkk&Cm,as well as the street vendors selling them.I see prostitutes everywhere and gambling taking place in various houses set up as what they call mini casino's.All illegal except that is, gambling on the national lottery, that's ok.😂

Of course it's OK.

That's not gambling, the government in the past have defended it by describing the lottery as 'a game of chance' when it suits them. So no gambling involved.

<Sarcasm mode: off>

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wowsers will rule the world in the end and then the rest of us will have a chance to be urban guerillas.

The whole stop smoking mob built their case on second-hand smoke harming others.  They did it that way in order to get all of the mindless people onto the bandwagon.

I do not hear a single peep out of them now that Thailand and many other places are so polluted that you cannot breathe anymore.  Not once did they say a word while they were sitting on a bus which was spewing pollution into the air.

Wowsers have ever and will ever chase the soft target.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, KhaoTan said:

Ridiculous!  Haven't they bigger fish to fry than a e-cigarette?

 

Not as long as they maintain the motto much for less ...

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was considering carrying an unused herbal vaporiser (can be used for weed) into Cambodia probably via Thailand. The body would have to be carried in hand cabin luggage due to the lithium battery. This is not a e-cigarette nor designed to be used with nicotine but I wonder how it would be viewed by Thai or Cambodian immigration is detected. Not sure on the legality of these types of vaporisers if brand new and not used. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Look, I smoked & ate ganja *every* day last year in California.

 

BECAUSE PROHIBITION IS OVER 

 

Guess what?  

 

No desire whatsoever to smoke it nor eat it in Thailand.

 

UNTIL PROHIBITION IS OVER.

 

Send Drug Addicts (like this French woman) back home.

 

GOOD RIDDANCE. 🤣

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Look, I smoked & ate ganja *every* day last year in California.

 

BECAUSE PROHIBITION IS OVER 

 

Guess what?  

 

No desire whatsoever to smoke it nor eat it in Thailand.

 

UNTIL PROHIBITION IS OVER.

 

Send Drug Addicts (like this French woman) back home.

 

GOOD RIDDANCE. 🤣

Splendid stuff!

 

Cornflakes a bit off this morning-or are you a one person band for the anti-tourist brigade?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Thechook said:

E cigs are legal in many countries and probably used by millions.  Many people around the world aren't aware that it is a serious major crime in Thailand which carries a prison sentence.  Travel agents don't tell you, Thai immigration don't tell you and there are no warning signs.   They could be welcoming and give tourists the open tuning to declare and dump them on arrival.  Also don't sell them in markets that cater to tourism.

Smartraveler.gov.au tells Australians what should be obvious even to the semi-moronic:

 

"In Thailand and Indonesia, the possession of even small quantities of 'recreational drugs' can result in lengthy jail sentences, heavy fines and deportation."

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

Smartraveler.gov.au tells Australians what should be obvious even to the semi-moronic:

 

"In Thailand and Indonesia, the possession of even small quantities of 'recreational drugs' can result in lengthy jail sentences, heavy fines and deportation."

Only vape is not “drugs”

Link to post
Share on other sites

The laws, world-wide, instituted by state governments that restrict what a human is allowed to put into their own bodies are simply ludicrous.  Jails, including here in Thailand, are literally full of otherwise good people charged with simple possession for personal use.  The 'prep' is labelled a criminal and deported for vaping.  <head-shake>  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KhunPin61 said:

Good riddance! Well done! 

No, it's not ironically meant. 👍

Somm numm naa, farang farangset. 😉😂55

 

Really ??? Good Riddance for 'having a vape'...  Perhaps you would have them bring back the guillotine?

 

Really, some of the responses on this thread are so extreme I question the mental stability of those posting such vitriolic comments. 

 

She had a vape.. thats it, she wasn't DUI or hurting anyone... Its just a Vape... Get real guys !!! your comments make you look completely imbalanced and insane... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, richard_smith237 said:

Really, some of the responses on this thread are so extreme I question the mental stability of those posting such vitriolic comments. 

Fully agree, the desire of many posters to harm other people is alarming.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Date Masamune said:

She went to court and paid her 827 baht.
Why was she deported?
Can you get deported for getting wheel
clamped?

Most likely visa overstay, but as you can see all experts are too busy bashing Thailand .

 

fine was minimal, indicating court was not bothered , but as I said earlier , because police took her passport , very possible she was on overstay by the time court ruled. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, phantomfiddler said:

Only one word ......... Disgusting !!!

 

Are you referring to the state of your attitude to something which can rehabilitate someone to better health and is otherwise used harmlessly as a recreational stimulant?

 

Do you drink Coffee or Tea? What if that were banned and you were caught having a cup of coffee?.... 

Yes, smoking is worse - the Vape is not harmful to anyone else, the only thing disgusting about it is the extremely unintelligent opinions it brings about in morons on threads such as this. 

 

(from a non-smoker / non-vaper)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...