Where can I buy windows 10 pro activation ?

n210mp

Could anyone direct me to a safe site for the purchase of win 10 pro activation key please?

I understand that these keys will only work in a new and fresh download of the OS?

I have been using win 10 pro on my PC which was activated but is now telling me that I need to activate Window 

Thank for your help

I can only hazard a guess KB but I had been using the Microsoft toolkit for many years without any problem and also KMspico which I think works on the basis that your OS is part of a large group that can access activation through being part of that groups system.

In the event it is not possible for me to install KMspico (an error code comes up from MS) or download Microsoft toolkit either, henc the post from me where to buy a Win 10 Pro activation key

1 hour ago, muratremix said:

buy from reputable sellers

I bought my W10 Pro license from a German dealer with a proper company registration, tax ID etc. Paid with German CC.

Paid a bit more for that (11.99 EUR ~ 13.60 USD).

Works flawlessly since months.

2 hours ago, n210mp said:

In the event it is not possible for me to install KMspico (an error code comes up from MS) or download Microsoft toolkit either, henc the post from me where to buy a Win 10 Pro activation key

KMspico, I know it; it's  illegal, works a few months and  when you ask for help on computer forums and they see that you use KMspico, they refuse to help you

just buy a legal key on EBay, as said above, equivalent of 200 bahts ( I bought my key 5.43 euros last year ) 

13 hours ago, chrisinth said:

Thanks for the info will give it a try chris

I had an version of Windows 10 Pro installed that was activated by something that finally failed with repeated notices from MS about illegal copy.

I bought a key for £1.99 from ebay, went to setup in Windows 10, update and security, activate and put the number in - a few moments later it came back activated. That was in November last year, 4 months ago.

BUT I now see that activation shows "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service" and I wonder if after 6 months it will need to check in to re-confirm the activation as it does with an illegal copy.

2 months to go to find out.

The licence for the previous copy of Windows may have expired. This recently happened with my daughter's computer which I purchased 2nd hand with an original copy of Windows 8.1 installed. Apparently, some computers have a copy of Windows installed with a licence that has a limited period of validity.

To replace the expiring Windows 8.1 program, I ordered 2 Windows 10 Pro product keys on Lazada from Seller Enterprise for less than B100 each (no shipping charges if 2 programs are purchased -- B170 for 2 Product Keys!). One key I used to install a valid program on my other daughter's computer which had a Windows 10 copy. It took me more than 2 hours to download Windows 10 to change from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, but the Product Key was accepted without problem. On the 2nd computer, which already had Windows 10 Pro installed, when I tried to install the Product Key, I got a message that the key had already been installed on another computer and could not be accepted. I notified Seller Enterprise via their Line account (provided on their instructions), sent them a screen shot of the message refusing the Product key and they sent me another Product Key via Line within 5 minutes. The second Product Key installed and was accepted by Microsoft without issue. Both computers are now running Windows 10 Pro perfectly. I highly recommend Seller Enterprise on Lazada for computer software. 

5 hours ago, n210mp said:

Thanks for all the answers  still not sure if any of these "keys" can be use on an OS other than a new and clean install but will give them a try and report back

I send you a PM with 2 options... had similar problem after the last big update, it kept asking for the key and I found a site that explains how to go extract the original activation key, let me know if you still need help

42 minutes ago, briley said:

Mavideol - can you copy me in on the PM? Suspect I'm going to have the same problem in 2 months time.

once it happens, kindly explain how and what it's happening and will assist

I had an version of Windows 10 Pro installed that was activated by something that finally failed with repeated notices from MS about illegal copy.

I bought a key for £1.99 from ebay, went to setup in Windows 10, update and security, activate and put the number in - a few moments later it came back activated. That was in November last year, 4 months ago.

BUT I now see that activation shows "Windows is activated using your organisation's activation service" and I wonder if after 6 months it will need to check in to re-confirm the activation as it does with an illegal copy.

2 months to go to find out.
Normally, you would want to see a message that "Windows is activated with a digital license", so I suspect that your installation will expire.

Open up a command prompt and type 'slmgr /xpr' (without quotes) and check the message you get.

On 3/2/2019 at 5:41 AM, briley said:

OK will wait and see.

This is because you likely didn't remove the original method of activation in the first instance.

Let's see the result of the above. But do you know how to open Command Prompt as Administrator?

Thanks Jaimaai, I hadn't noticed that command for slmgr before.

Yes, says expires 26 August so I guess I was wrong not to do a clean install.

Looked at a few other pages and the "partial product key" is not correct - or at least  not the one I bought and entered. Problem is I have done a re-install since so that might be my potential problem. I'll have a think before changing the product key again.

KneeDeep - yes no problems with command prompt - I go back to before DOS was used! Any suggestion would be welcome.

10 minutes ago, briley said:

Thanks Jaimaai, I hadn't noticed that command for slmgr before.

Yes, says expires 26 August so I guess I was wrong not to do a clean install.

Looked at a few other pages and the "partial product key" is not correct - or at least  not the one I bought and entered. Problem is I have done a re-install since so that might be my potential problem. I'll have a think before changing the product key again.

KneeDeep - yes no problems with command prompt - I go back to before DOS was used! Any suggestion would be welcome.

Since I know nothing of the provenance of your original media, I would suggest a clean install using certified clean media.

What device are you using exactly? Brand name and model number.

Here is the link to media direct from Microsoft; https://software-download.microsoft.com/sg/Win10_1809Oct_EnglishInternational_x64.iso?t=6308769a-92da-4cc0-b088-5830577de263&e=1551690040&h=cd757ec4583ad1a0a9766229892f8156

Alternatively, you might use the Media Creation Tool; https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 or https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=691209

Then use the key that you purchased.

Format and clean install, not just installing over the top.

Thanks for the comments.

Yes, I re-installed a couple of time when putting in a SSD disc, and I think I used the original, pre-activated Windows.

I'll do it all again ................... when I have time. Mind the SSD makes the install Much Much faster.

I have an old Acer Travelmate 6410 that was running Windows 10 Pro but the hard drive went erratic and it refused to stay up for more than a couple of minutes.

I took it to the local shop for repair and they put in a 240Gb SSD. THey also loaded Win 8.1 which I refused, then Win 7, refused again and finally they got me Win 10 Pro.

The problem with that Win 10 is that in settings/network & Internet there is no setting for ethernet so I cannot connect the laptop using a lan cable. It does however work using an external WiFi to my 3BB network.

Do I need to buy a new Win 10 Pro activation key and then download Win 10 Pro or is there a way of installing the Ethernet link connection into settings/network & internet.

On 2/28/2019 at 5:23 PM, chrisinth said:

Looking at the reviews more than one customer  claim the numbers didn't work.

40 minutes ago, pmarlin said:

Looking at the reviews more than one customer  claim the numbers didn't work.

The link was only picked at random (first one that showed in the search), I hadn't tried it. Just pointing in the right direction.

I have installed and activated successfully two W10 Pro operating systems from vendors on Lazada, but as you correctly say, it is always worth reading both the ratings and comments displayed on these vendors.

Archived