Video: Find this hit and run driver who upended motorcyclist then went through red light

webfact

21 hours ago, RotBenz8888 said:

Was the rear light broken on the motorbike? Did the car driver have very dark tint on his windscreen? Was the car driver drunk? Or, tick all three boxes?

Of course,  the driver should have stopped, his is an idiot and should be locked away.

The rear light was the first thing I thought of too, however, you can clearly see its reflection in the side of the car and in the video. My guess, at that time of the morning the car driver was staring at his or her phone. My money is on the driver is male.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Car driver seems to be accelerating to crash the traffic light changing to red. Presumably thinking the motor bike will do the same.

Then clears off quick - can't accept responsibility, might be drunk, might not have license and insurance.

But in this self centered, face is everything, never can be wrong culture, the fate of the other person is irrelevant and not even considered. It's all about me, me and me.

It's exactly the same as in the animal-world.

Two things nobody seems to have mentioned.

1. The motorbike rider appears to have been wearing a helmet,unsecured, which popped off on impact by the car.

2. Why was the motorbike in the right hand - 3rd lane?

The MC next to him, just stayed there....No attempt to follow the car or to get off and help...unreal...what is this crap about lights?? 

There are RED lights and it’s a Well lit area...could have been me !! Hope he is not injured too bad.

6 minutes ago, BradWilkins said:

Good chance they were looking at their mobile phone. Was on a BTS the other day, everyone of the dozen people on the carriage was engrossed at looking at their mobile phone. Happens when their driving too. 

I remember the days of traveling on the London Underground before the days of smartphones, if you’d forgotten your book, newspaper whatever it was mind numbing, almost as mind numbing as watching others happily perusing their smartphones on the BTS when you’re above all that.

On 3/1/2019 at 12:21 PM, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

Drunk driver perhaps late on a Friday night? Or just plain carelessness. 

I agree with above poster, Thai people never seem to help properly, they all stand around gossiping & gawking. 

The laws here do not encourage helping. If somebody dies in your vehicle on the way to hospital you are in a pile of shit as their family can sue you. Same goes for treating someone on the road if you were the last one to touch them and they died they can come after you unless you are a real doctor.

On 3/1/2019 at 12:34 PM, Mavideol said:

what's wrong here...the guy was hit from behind, posted the footage, did he took the footage or somebody gave it to him and without showing the car plates?hummmmmm tuff one

Read first line of post. CCTV FOOTAGE

On 3/2/2019 at 9:31 AM, ratcatcher said:

Two things nobody seems to have mentioned.

1. The motorbike rider appears to have been wearing a helmet,unsecured, which popped off on impact by the car.

2. Why was the motorbike in the right hand - 3rd lane?

1: Yes looks like he didn't fasten the strap.

2: Because that's where he wanted/needed to be..its not against the law for motorcycles to use the right hand lane and certainly doesn't excuse the idiot car driver ploughing straight through.

Archived