Chiang Mai massage woman had baby in the police station toilets - left the child in the toilet bowl

webfact

Chiang Mai massage woman had baby in the police station toilets - left the child in the toilet bowl

10pm.jpg

Thai Rath reported that police in Chiang Mai have arrested a 43 year old woman who sneaked into the Muang District police station and had a baby in the toilets.

After giving birth at the weekend the heartless mother left her child in the toilet bowl. 

But the child survived as is now improving in hospital. 

Busaba Somfu, 43, who worked as a massage woman at a nearby shop has been arrested. 

She told police that she experienced stomach pains while servicing a client. She sneaked into the toilet and was shocked that she gave birth.

She was caught on CCTV entering the toilet at 10.05 pm and leaving at 10.21 pm. 

She said that she was not ready to have a child and her husband refused to accept any responsibility so she left her child in the toilet. 

Pol Col Piyaphan Patrapong, a deputy commander of the provincial Chiang Mai police, said she had been charged under a law related to abandoning a child. 

Maharat Nakorn Hospital said the child was improving and would be handed over to the care of a children's home as no one else had come in to claim the child. 

Source: Thai Rath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-01

38 minutes ago, giddyup said:

She could have taken it to an orphanage or left it on the steps of a temple not disposed of it like shit. No wonder we see Thais as having little value for human life.

What she did was not a representation of Thai people! 

Who is the "we" that you bizarrely claim "see Thais as having little value for human life"?

4 hours ago, webfact said:

She told police that she experienced stomach pains while servicing a client. She sneaked into the toilet and was shocked that she gave birth.

Yeah, must have been a real shocker. Can she remember  the client/s who got a happy ending 9 month ago?

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Rubbish, a 43 year old Thai who doesn't know she's pregnant, it must have been near to the time of birth for the baby to have survived which means she must have been working right up to the delivery time!

Then dropped the baby and left it in the toilet beggars belief!

2 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Who is the "we" that you bizarrely claim "see Thais as having little value for human life"?

Well I'm one of them and find your reply ignorant in the extreme, your user name says it all to be honest, there are a multitude of threads on here about newborns being abandoned, and no, you do your own research to find them, don't expect others to do it for you.  ????

3 hours ago, Just Weird said:

Off the top of my head, I recall a taxi driver in Bangkok murdering a passenger in an argument over 100 baht. Now that is cheap. Plenty more examples around.

3 minutes ago, fantom said:

Reading the op again. There is no suggestion the baby was left in the toilet bowl, rather the toilet as in the room.

Well look at the pixelated photo.....

or maybe theres a lifebuoy in the bathroom for incidents such as this

9 hours ago, giddyup said:

She could have taken it to an orphanage or left it on the steps of a temple not disposed of it like shit. No wonder we see Thais as having little value for human life.

Most Southeast Asians have very little value for human life.  But the Thai's are notorious for it.  One of their favorite old timey movies, has a scene where this young kids head is lopped off because he may or may not be in line for the throne.  They think nothing of it.  Disgusting.  

20 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

Well I'm one of them and find your reply ignorant in the extreme, your user name says it all to be honest, there are a multitude of threads on here about newborns being abandoned, and no, you do your own research to find them, don't expect others to do it for you.  ????

That you find my comment "ignorant in the extreme" does not mean that it was, that's just your opinion about something that was not ignorant in the extreme but factual.  You know that there is a difference between a thread on a bickering forum and actual news reports, yes?  There has not been "a multitude of news reports about abandoned babies", there may have been one or two but that's all.

20 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Off the top of my head, I recall a taxi driver in Bangkok murdering a passenger in an argument over 100 baht. Now that is cheap. Plenty more examples around.

That was one Thai person antagonised by an American who threw a coffee in his face, nothing to do with the value that Thai people in particular put on life!

They are strange those massage girls, last one I had when it came to release the hounds, she said you want chag wow?,I  said it would be a travesty to waste this, she left the room and came back 5 minutes later,  popped her head round the door and said you finished? Haha, i laughed all the way back to soi 6...

"She said that she was not ready to have a child and her husband refused to accept any responsibility so she left her child in the toilet" So she's using the child and her husband as an excuse for the despicable act she commited,leaving the child in the toilet

bowl,it's one of the worse things i have heard in a while,garbage bins seems to be the prefered place,animals would not even

do that to their offspring, i know its a throw away society, BUT not kids !.

regards worgeordie

Just now, worgeordie said:

"She said that she was not ready to have a child and her husband refused to accept any responsibility so she left her child in the toilet" So she's using the child and her husband as an excuse for the despicable act she commited,leaving the child in the toilet

bowl,it's one of the worse things i have heard in a while,garbage bins seems to be the prefered place,animals would not even

do that to their offspring, i know its a throw away society, BUT not kids !.

regards worgeordie

Not the decent thing to do , BUT , at least she put the baby in a "safe" place and didnt throw it in the river or leave it in a rubbish bin .

She had the "decency" to take it to a Police station

Archived