can i buy NO2 in thailand ?

brokenbone

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

its more for better blood flow in my ailing body then for workout

19 minutes ago, robblok said:

I really don't know if it works or not, I am not overly into supplements I wasted my money often enough.

This came up when I  did a  search for Dr. Dean Edell  and his thoughts about vitamins.

An anonymous reader write
"The Atlantic has an interesting piece on the life and work of the scientist most responsible for moms around the world giving their kids Vitamin C tablets to fight off colds, Linus Pauling. From the article: 'On October 10, 2011, researchers from the University of Minnesota found that women who took supplemental multivitamins died at rates higher than those who didn't. Two days later, researchers from the Cleveland Clinic found that men who took vitamin E had an increased risk of prostate cancer. "It's been a tough week for vitamins," said Carrie Gann of ABC News. These findings weren't new. Seven previous studies had already shown that vitamins increased the risk of cancer and heart disease and shortened lives. Still, in 2012, more than half of all Americans took some form of vitamin supplements. What few people realize, however, is that their fascination with vitamins can be traced back to one man. A man who was so spectacularly right that he won two Nobel Prizes and so spectacularly wrong that he was arguably the world's greatest quack.'

1 hour ago, watcharacters said:

This came up when I  did a  search for Dr. Dean Edell  and his thoughts about vitamins.

An anonymous reader write
"The Atlantic has an interesting piece on the life and work of the scientist most responsible for moms around the world giving their kids Vitamin C tablets to fight off colds, Linus Pauling. From the article: 'On October 10, 2011, researchers from the University of Minnesota found that women who took supplemental multivitamins died at rates higher than those who didn't. Two days later, researchers from the Cleveland Clinic found that men who took vitamin E had an increased risk of prostate cancer. "It's been a tough week for vitamins," said Carrie Gann of ABC News. These findings weren't new. Seven previous studies had already shown that vitamins increased the risk of cancer and heart disease and shortened lives. Still, in 2012, more than half of all Americans took some form of vitamin supplements. What few people realize, however, is that their fascination with vitamins can be traced back to one man. A man who was so spectacularly right that he won two Nobel Prizes and so spectacularly wrong that he was arguably the world's greatest quack.'

When i decide to take supplements i look at examine.com it gives great non bias reviews based on science. I havent been using multivitamins for a long time. I do use other supplements and they have helped me.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, eezergood said:

it works - but some people dont like the sensation 

I used to take pre workouts but i started to rely on them and as i often workout in the evening the cafeine and other stimulants were not a good idea for someone who already has sleeping problems.

So now no more pre workouts, I even made my own pre workout, buying citruline beta alanine and some others and mixing it myself. But those days are gone.

1 minute ago, robblok said:

I used to take pre workouts but i started to rely on them and as i often workout in the evening the cafeine and other stimulants were not a good idea for someone who already has sleeping problems.

So now no more pre workouts, I even made my own pre workout, buying citruline beta alanine and some others and mixing it myself. But those days are gone.

from where did you buy these/ I would be very interested to make my own also 

4 minutes ago, eezergood said:

from where did you buy these/ I would be very interested to make my own also 

You can buy bulk powders on ebay and then mix it yourself however there are some problems with doing so. If the size of the grain is different between powders when you blend it you can get an unequal separation. In the end I just kept it in separate containers and prepared it just before the workout without a pre mix. 

Archived