BANGKOK
Jack19290

Thai lady / girlfriend, is she? maybe?

Some harsh replies. I'm new so don't know how to comment like you done but I'll do my best.

I met her in a club, not the bar she works at.

She is 24 and I am 27, we are similar of age and I am not bad looking might I just say lol

I mean it sounds like she was there only 23 days due to the messages and fb and she showed me her flight ticket. 

I never look at people's message I just wanted to see her phone and check her messages to see if she really did come 23 days ago to phuket.

She hated the air con in my room, we never had it on. Long game? You could be right, most likely are right. When we went clubbing her drinks were free and she use to pay her own motorbike taxi to go home to get changed and stuff.

When we face time I can see the whole room, I mean if the guys there he would have to go out of his way to hide like a idiot, would you do that?

What happens if she still doesn't ask for money after 10 or 30 days? I mean I won't send her none anyway. Let's give an example she doesn't ask for money and if she does I don't send none but we still chat and have fun.

So what is this?

Okay I understand, I won't send her any more money. I paid for her passport which was my idea that was all, nothing else.

If she asks for money I will drop her as quick as I picked her up but do I not carry on talking to her just to see if she asks for money or not, at least till then? I mean I'm curious to see if she asks for money now 😂 she most likely will but wouldn't you lot like to know in about 10 days if she asked or not? like I'll update you guys 😉?

Edited by Jack19290
  • Thanks 1

Do you think your parents would be proud to call a Thai prostitute their daughter-in-law? Forget about whether she asks you for money or not, that's pretty much irrelevant. Step back a bit and use some common sense.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

plenty of girls here are loaded with cash,

no reason for anyone below 55 to deal with the lowest class

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

473geo I suppose you are right, I didn't see it like that. I could help out abit and maybe will but I won't be made a fall out of...

Ezra I think I would understand if I am being sucked or not, well I hope I would lol yes I'd take your advise I'll carry on and see what happens in the coming 10 days.

Thanks for the fast replies everyone, I was not expecting it. What a great group.

• Like 1