Thai lady / girlfriend, is she? maybe?

Jack19290

Some harsh replies. I'm new so don't know how to comment like you done but I'll do my best.

I met her in a club, not the bar she works at.

She is 24 and I am 27, we are similar of age and I am not bad looking might I just say lol

I mean it sounds like she was there only 23 days due to the messages and fb and she showed me her flight ticket. 

I never look at people's message I just wanted to see her phone and check her messages to see if she really did come 23 days ago to phuket.

She hated the air con in my room, we never had it on. Long game? You could be right, most likely are right. When we went clubbing her drinks were free and she use to pay her own motorbike taxi to go home to get changed and stuff.

When we face time I can see the whole room, I mean if the guys there he would have to go out of his way to hide like a idiot, would you do that?

What happens if she still doesn't ask for money after 10 or 30 days? I mean I won't send her none anyway. Let's give an example she doesn't ask for money and if she does I don't send none but we still chat and have fun.

So what is this?

Okay I understand, I won't send her any more money. I paid for her passport which was my idea that was all, nothing else.

If she asks for money I will drop her as quick as I picked her up but do I not carry on talking to her just to see if she asks for money or not, at least till then? I mean I'm curious to see if she asks for money now ???? she most likely will but wouldn't you lot like to know in about 10 days if she asked or not? like I'll update you guys ?????

Edited by Jack19290
  • Thanks 1

Do you think your parents would be proud to call a Thai prostitute their daughter-in-law? Forget about whether she asks you for money or not, that's pretty much irrelevant. Step back a bit and use some common sense.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

473geo I suppose you are right, I didn't see it like that. I could help out abit and maybe will but I won't be made a fall out of...

Ezra I think I would understand if I am being sucked or not, well I hope I would lol yes I'd take your advise I'll carry on and see what happens in the coming 10 days.

Thanks for the fast replies everyone, I was not expecting it. What a great group.

• Like 1

Scorecard, I think your post was the hardest to reply to.

Yes we have had many misunderstandings with Google translate already. Not a problem though. 

I'm expecting my thai to be better than a small conversation in 1-2 years time since I'm getting 1-1 private lessons 2 times a week.

I am young, I won't be in any pain or won't get hurt, I am not in love with her, just yet ????

Regarding the passport, i offered to pay to be honest, it's not like she asked for the money, she just said she will get the passport in a few weeks because she just moved rooms and used her money for the move, so I decided to pay. She could have said it cost 2/5/10,000 baht but she didn't, she said is costs 1,000 baht which is the actual price that I found online.

Regarding the 100+ guys, money, gold and the thai girl tricks she will learn in the future, well I can't do anything about that.

Edited by Jack19290

10 minutes ago, Jack19290 said:

Scorecard, I think your post was hardest to reply to.

Yes we have had many misunderstandings with Google translate already. Not a problem though. 

I'm expecting my thai to be better than a small conversation in 1-2 years since I'm getting 1-1 private lessons 2 times a week.

I am young, I won't be in any pain or won't get hurt, I am not in love with her just yet ????

Regarding the passport, i offered to pay to be honest, it's not like she asked for the money, she just said she will get the passport in a few weeks because she just moved rooms and used her money for the move, so I decided to pay. She could have said it cost 2-10,000 baht but she didn't she said 1,000 which is the actual price that I found online.

Regarding the 100+ guys, money and gold plus the thai girl tricks she will learn I can't do anything about that.

OK, with all respect:

- Whether you paid for her passport or whatever, the cost proved to be correct, is ultimately, longer-term of very little importance.

- Your last 2 line paragraph - you seem to be discounting all of the points because you can't do anything about it. With all respect don't discount it. 

Move on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack19290 said:

A few answer here, thanks everyone. I'll answer as best as I can.

I told her I will return in 2 years time. The apporch thing, how to explain, I'm a good dancer, I danced my way over to her and she is also a good dancer so we bounced off each other. 

She didn't ask me any of those questions and still hasn't to be honest. Actually she did ask how long I was on holiday for which was 6 days remaining.

At 63 if you can hang from a fire escape you are welcome to the girl lol 

She is not sexy, she is average and cute I suppose, there are a whole lot more sexy girls than her.

I don't care what people think, I just wanted to make sure I'm not being played. Which I think nobody is to sure yet as this is a weird situation. I do make good money but don't want to send it over there because then it will be like I'm paying for someone's company and I do not do that, don't need to lol

Everyone is human, prostitute or not, everyone deserves a good life and yes I would introduce a prostitute to my family as long as she no longer is, everyone's life is hard so reason to belittle anyone.

You'd introduce a prostitute to your family? Oh dear. In which case since you've set the bar so low you might as well get in there!

• Sad 2

18 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

You'd introduce a prostitute to your family? Oh dear. In which case since you've set the bar so low

Some  ladies introduce prostitute visitors to their family. 

Not always sure those visitors were so honest to inform their lady about their behave. 

I see now post above. 

Edited by luckyluke
  • Thanks 1