Thai lady / girlfriend, is she? maybe?

Jack19290

You might have a winner but you have to get her out of Thailand before she becomes seasoned. A lot of girls start out innocent and are actually forced into this life. Most of them love it and adapt well but others dont.

There are poor people in a lot of Western countries too but they dont sell their little girls into prostitution. I sometimes wonder if these people should be considered human.

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well and are having a lovely weekend.

I have read many posts on this forum and decided to make a post myself asking for help.

I have been Thailand 3 times however the 3rd time was a weird one.

I met this girl who works in a bar, she is a waitress and gets guys to buy her lady drinks. It's a small bar in bangla road, phuket.

She has been in phuket for about 23 days, which is true i think, as i have her original Facebook with her real name which was on ber ID and her FB confirms her story as well as her phone messages with people. I went through her phone with her consent ofcourse. Her English is about 2% it's so bad, we had to communicate with Google translate the whole time. I mean 23 days in phuket seemed a little more real now as she came from isaan where there is no english, i mean It could be true. True/Fake or not?

She has only been with 2 guys in 23 days before me = 3 in total. She said she needed the money urgently and they paid her 6,000 baht for the night. She didn't want to talk about it, I think it upset her. True/Fake or not?

I met her in a club. (Sugar club) we partied all night, I didn't buy her a drink, we then went to patong beach for a few hours and she stayed the night at my hotel but we didn't do anything and she didn't ask for money.

I then spent the next 6 days with her, I paid her 5 days bar fine because 1 day she wasn't working so I didn't have to pay. The barfine was 1,000 baht a day. However when I left and came home she still didn't once ask for anything or ask for money or ask to come to my country or anything like that.

Well she did say her mums tyre ripped but she didn't ask for money and I didn't send any.

I came home and we spoke for a week before I got lucky and had to fly back out to phuket for work for a few days. We also spent these days together without me buying her anything only paying the bar fine.

Just for confirmation I did pay for food which was once a day and travel which was mainly walking.

I am now at home which is the UK and she still hasn't asked for any money. It's been 5 days now. The only time she asked for money was when I asked her to get a passport to come and visit me, she said she can't afford a passport yet and has to wait a few weeks before she can get one, so I decided to pay for her, she said it was 1,000 baht. The reason she couldn't afford it was because she just moved rooms when i asked her to go get the passport. I knew she moved rooms as we were talking about it, also she didn't ask for help when moving.

She will provid me with the proof of the passport which should be newly registered and last 10 years. She did show me that it cost 1,000 baht. I mean she could have said 2/3/5,000 baht right?

She tells me if she's going out at night and we FaceTime everyday/night even tho taking is really hard as she has no english.

I am now taking thai lessons.

So please help me, what do I do with this girl? Is she real or is this another thai lady trick that I haven't read about somewhere? Thanks for the help everyone.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, Jack19290 said:

check her messages to see if she really did come 23 days ago to phuket.

Maybe true,after 4 years in Pattaya.

good luck you seem to have found a keeper,one that's not

only looking for money.????

regards worgeordie

• Like 1

"She has only been with 2 guys in 23 days before me = 3 in total"

hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahha

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Jack19290 said:

I never look at people's message I just wanted to see her phone and check her messages to see if she really did come 23 days ago to phuket.

They usually have more that one phone, I knew one girl with 5 phones each with a different fb account, one for each foreign boyfriend and one legit for family and friends.

I'm thinking you were shown the legit phone.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JaiLai said:

"100 baht is a lot of money to a Thai"

This is hilarious - maybe 30 years ago it was, certainly not now!

Not for a village girl from rural Issan.

Average Thai household income is still only $3,200/year, which means 50% of households get less than that.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AGITATORKEN said:

There are poor people in a lot of Western countries too but they dont sell their little girls into prostitution. I sometimes wonder if these people should be considered human.

That's because of welfare.

But it's becoming far more common in Spain and Greece these days, where there is less welfare.

11 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

There will be those who have shacked up or even married ex bar girls who will tell you that it can work

It can work if you're there to watch her 24/7, but when she's not with you, she's with someone else.

(And she needs to know all kids will be DNA tested)

The bitter and twisted guys are the ones that trusted them.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

Just now, Spidey said:

The bitter and twisted guys are the ones that screwed over a number of girls and the one screwed them back.

More bar girls get screwed over by punters than punters do by bar girls.

More white knight BS, the only way you can screw over a hooker is by not paying her.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

They're the only females that will sleep with me.

Pay or sleep alone, same as you.

Don't forget grocery store girls.  Pay but not hookers.  GSG's* only accept money from the main/one and only man. 

*Grocery Store Girls.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

OP is just a TV shill, it never really happened.

n00b, long detailed post, unbelievable story, been about 20 posts like this recently.

Oath, no way my 24 year old son would write like this.

8 minutes ago, Spidey said:

You are probably right but I have a mate, in his 60s, who has done exactly the same on more than one occasion. Pulls a bar girl, promises her the earth, tells her he loves her, gets her playing the long game, persuades her to spend the night with him without payment, bar fine only, sometimes not even that.

At the end of the holiday , he blanks them, does a runner and blocks their line when he gets home. A real player. There are plenty of them in Pattaya and Phuket. He's played that game in both.

Not getting a lot of "repeat-business" I suppose. (Word travels fast), But there is always "Nakhon Nowhere" to start again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, swissie said:

Not getting a lot of "repeat-business" I suppose. (Word travels fast), But there is always "Nakhon Nowhere" to start again.

Another urban myth. Word travels fast in a particular bar but not in a city. Hundreds of bars in both Phuket and Pattaya. How does word travel about a grey haired Englishman (no photos), first name ****?

Plus, if that were the case, each girl would have literally hundreds of punters on her "no go" list.

He travels here regularly and has never been blanked. Has another one on the hook as we speak.