Thai lady / girlfriend, is she? maybe?

Jack19290

7 minutes ago, BestB said:

Not sure if it’s been said but how exactly you plan for her to visit you in UK?

do you think UK gives out tourist visa to every hooker who wants to visit her “man”?

what job title is she going to put on the job application ? Customer relations officer with 23 days in the job? 

Her  knowledge of the boyfriend ? 7 days?

Do you think by the time she gets passport she would save up enough money for airfare and visa application also?

Yep, pie in the sky to think that she's going to get a tourist visa to the UK at this stage in the relationship.

Relationships with bar girls can be successful but near impossible at long distance. presuming he's not going to seriously sponsor her, she will continue working, her English will improve and she'll get more long term opportunities. Who can blame her?

As far as the OP is concerned, just another holiday romance, he'll soon move on unless he's the kind of guy that can't get a woman in his own country, see plenty of them in Pattaya, if not the majority. Referred to in the UK as "self pleasurers" or a word to that effect.

13 minutes ago, BestB said:

Do you think by the time she gets passport she would save up enough money for airfare and visa application also?

The passport could come in handy when she meets the right punter, who'll offer to pay for the airfare.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jack19290 said:

Well she did say her mums tyre ripped but she didn't ask for money and I didn't send any.

That is a very typical tactic used by Thai girls. They play this game all the time. They don't ask you directly for money. They just point out to you some of their needs. Just like...I wish I had a new kitchen cabinet...I wish I had  a new phone....I wish I had a new purse....on and on. They are testing you.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Spidey said:

He travels here regularly and has never been blanked. Has another one on the hook as we speak.

Turnaround is fair game.

I have no need to cheat anyone, but can't feel much sympathy for a hooker that would rob me in a second, given the chance.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, thaiguzzi said:

What a horrible specimen of a human being.

Yep. You'd probably get on with him though! Lives for bikes, currently has a Hayabusa, Triumph Speed Twin and a 72 Bonneville that he's restoring. They all have girls names and he loves them more than any woman that he's ever met. They're the real loves in his life. Women, he just uses and abuses them. Up to him.

have a mate in Australia that did the bars in Bali every year, went over on one trip and met a really nice girl/lady that had only been working in the scene for a short time, it was the only way she could make money for her parents/family(no kids). They ended up marrying and he brought her back to Australia, she is a lovely person and its quite obvious when you are around her that her story was true, the big pity is that he is a butterfly, drinks too much and smokes too much dope but she sticks by him and they had a son. You never know, your lady could be in the same boat, would certainly be different to what moist bar girls are but you never know, you can only watch what happens  as long as you are fine with her servicing all the others when you are not around

• Like 2

Yep. You'd probably get on with him though! Lives for bikes, currently has a Hayabusa, Triumph Speed Twin and a 72 Bonneville that he's restoring. They all have girls names and he loves them more than any woman that he's ever met. They're the real loves in his life. Women, he just uses and abuses them. Up to him.
Sound enough bloke then!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 hours ago, Jack19290 said:

If she asks for money I will drop her as quick as I picked her up.

Save yourself the heartache and drama - drop her now. RENT, buddy, don't be so anxious to own, especially as young as you are.

7 hours ago, Jack19290 said:

She has only been with 2 guys in 23 days before me = 3 in total. She said she needed the money urgently and they paid her 6,000 baht for the night

So she lived in Phuket for 23 days on 6000 baht, you came to town and paid her nothing, but fed her once a day.   So how is she going to make a living now that you are gone do you think?   Where is she going to get money for her mobile, her room rent, her food?   

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I live for moist bar girls ........ yum yum.

A man of good taste. It's something that amazes and delight's me about Thai women. They almost always taste as sweet as honey. Dining at the Y. One of life's hidden pleasures.

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Olmate said:

He,s a cheap Charlie ,new lady for a week for free, crikey ! Can,t imagine she,d want him back certainly after a bit more experience. No shame some!

Not free, he says he paid her 5,000bht plus expenses for the week.

I only pay 10,000bht for a month with my gf.

Edited by BritManToo

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

Not free, he says he paid her 6,000bht plus expenses.

I only pay 10,000bht for a month with my gf.

Nope, she told him that she had 2 or 3 previous customers, who had paid her 6k baht, probably trying to tease an offer from him. can't believe that anyone would pay 6k for a farm fresh girl in Phuket, she was just trying it on. He payed her nothing, just her barfine.

Just now, Spidey said:

Nope, she told him that she had 2 or 3 previous customers, who had paid her 6k baht, probably trying to tease an offer from him. can't believe that anyone would pay 6k for a farm fresh girl in Phuket, she was just trying it on. He payed her nothing, just her barfine.

You think she doesn't get 50% of the barfine?

Or she didn't just tell the bar she was off for a week, and kept it all?

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You think she doesn't get 50% of the barfine?

Or she didn't just tell the bar she was off for a week, and kept it all?

Yep, I would expect that she would get 50% of the bar fine, 500 baht, a a long way short of the 6k she was punting for.

They tend not to pull the "off for a week" stunt for long, mamasans aren't stupid and she would be out of a job pretty quickly. Also, normal practice for the punter to go to the bar every day and pay the barfine.

Edited by Spidey