Thai lady / girlfriend, is she? maybe?

Jack19290

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Old geezers like me...we take what we can get. If I am 70 and my wife is 40, speaks English like a Snipe off the USS John A Badass, and spent 20 years of her life getting pounded by strangers, its ok. nobody else wants either of us so hey......

I prefer ones with 20 years less pounding.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bkk6060 said:

A guy I know in BKK had some suspicions and gave his gal a new phone.  But, he preload ed it with some apps that he could track which showed all her phone, social media activity.  He dumped her after a week she was a big liar never even told her why.

Give your friend an award! And a plaque for being the smartest guy in the room. Talk about busted! Great idea! Anyone listening?

52 minutes ago, Jack19290 said:

Britmatoo, I accept your offer, I have private messaged you.

My salary is more than your retirement income. Yes I am 27 and have a very good job which I have been in for 9 years.

I speak 3 languages and i am learning my 4th which is thai. I do salsa dancing and hip hop dancing.

I'm just saying, not boasting or anything, I am humble to be honest. I am just telling everyone my situation to understand me better as a person.

Send me the details as well, I’ll have a go when next in Thailand. Although I’m beginning to think you might be her pimp.

:cheesy:

• Haha 1

the op sounds quite immature{but many much older men are also}...

i dont think there is anything wrong with offering 1000thb to pay for passport, but dont send her any other money.

not ALL bar girls are BAD. many actually seriously dislike what they do for work.

i know several nicer looking ladies in gogog bars--who wont go with men..they make enough money from bar salary and the occasional drink..

not all the girls are bad liars--some have many family commitments...its just a job,to them.

sometimes i meet a lady who only wants to find a farlang husband. if she finds a good man, she leaves..

Lol - bar fines in beer bars run from 3-500 baht. Bar fines for dancers from go-go bars go from 1,000 up, "star" dancers can wrangle up to 3,000 baht bar fines.

I've met a lot of girls who've "only work bar 1 week" (or 2 weeks or whatever). What they usually mean is - they've only worked that bar for (however long). Some girls will switch bars every couple of weeks or months. Some are just freelancers that hang out in various clubs (waiting for their phone to beep).

A couple years ago I met one girl at a go-go. She told me she'd just arrived in Pattaya and had just started working at the go-go I met her in. She had way to much ink, knew her way around quite well and spoke pretty good English so I wasn't buying it. Then she wanted to go to Happy A-Go-Go. Turns out she knew almost all the staff (and had worked there for nearly 13 years before getting married and moving to her home village for a few months). I left her there.

Another time I met a nice girl who told me she'd only been working for 8 days. The mamasan confirmed it. Of course she meant she'd only worked in Pattaya for 8 days, having worked in Bangkok  for years until she was replaced by younger, better looking girls.

2-3 guys in 24 days ? More like 2-3 a night for the last 24 days. I've seen girls do 3 "short times" a night and then go back to their bar to party (and maybe score another trick). One girl I knew that had been working in a friend's club for over a year told me she'd slept with "thousands". I asked her if she meant "hundreds" and she said no.  (She was hot was she was younger, and a bit crazy. Then she met someone and had a kid. Bye bye body !)

You checked her phone ? Uh huh - which would have been all in Thai. Not to mention she might have 2-3 phones and half a dozen different Facebook pages. One girl I used to know had 5 different Facebook pages. She'd go into the bathroom with her other phone(s) so she could text her other customers in private. I caught her one day when Facebook recommended one of her other pages as a possible "friend" because we had a number of common friends. (She then changed her other Facebook pages to be all in Thai and hid her Friends list.)

I've actually had a girl answer her phone while we were in the middle of doing it and she was "shushing" me (I was a little annoyed and didn't stop but I refrained from giving a Tarzan yell at the end). Plenty of girls are like that.

(There was one guy in Pattaya though that would deliberately speak up and make noise if a girl he was with started talking to another guy. He wanted the other guy(s) to know she wasn't being as faithful as she was claiming to be.)

One of the biggest problems a lot of girls have is arranging for their various sponsors to show up at different times (and go home when they say they are going to) ! One girl in my friends bar was in tears one day. I asked why. Seems her "boyfriend" was having such a good time he decided to extend his vacation for another week. Then her "next" sponsor showed up and she tried to fake being sick (or having a sick relative) but got caught (and dumped of course). 

This thread reminds me of a couple others that have run on ThaiVisa over the years. Same BS each time - the "good looking guy" who can score with any babe and makes so much money and is so much smarter than everyone else.

But refuses to believe anything anyone tells him.

But don't worry. In Thailand you don't "miss" your girl - you only "miss" your turn !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, murraynz said:

the op sounds quite immature{but many much older men are also}...

i dont think there is anything wrong with offering 1000thb to pay for passport, but dont send her any other money.

not ALL bar girls are BAD. many actually seriously dislike what they do for work.

i know several nicer looking ladies in gogog bars--who wont go with men..they make enough money from bar salary and the occasional drink..

not all the girls are bad liars--some have many family commitments...its just a job,to them.

sometimes i meet a lady who only wants to find a farlang husband. if she finds a good man, she leaves..

I'm sorry but I sound imature you said, and why is that?

6 minutes ago, Kerryd said:

Lol - bar fines in beer bars run from 3-500 baht. Bar fines for dancers from go-go bars go from 1,000 up, "star" dancers can wrangle up to 3,000 baht bar fines.

I've met a lot of girls who've "only work bar 1 week" (or 2 weeks or whatever). What they usually mean is - they've only worked that bar for (however long). Some girls will switch bars every couple of weeks or months. Some are just freelancers that hang out in various clubs (waiting for their phone to beep).

A couple years ago I met one girl at a go-go. She told me she'd just arrived in Pattaya and had just started working at the go-go I met her in. She had way to much ink, knew her way around quite well and spoke pretty good English so I wasn't buying it. Then she wanted to go to Happy A-Go-Go. Turns out she knew almost all the staff (and had worked there for nearly 13 years before getting married and moving to her home village for a few months). I left her there.

Another time I met a nice girl who told me she'd only been working for 8 days. The mamasan confirmed it. Of course she meant she'd only worked in Pattaya for 8 days, having worked in Bangkok  for years until she was replaced by younger, better looking girls.

2-3 guys in 24 days ? More like 2-3 a night for the last 24 days. I've seen girls do 3 "short times" a night and then go back to their bar to party (and maybe score another trick). One girl I knew that had been working in a friend's club for over a year told me she'd slept with "thousands". I asked her if she meant "hundreds" and she said no.  (She was hot was she was younger, and a bit crazy. Then she met someone and had a kid. Bye bye body !)

You checked her phone ? Uh huh - which would have been all in Thai. Not to mention she might have 2-3 phones and half a dozen different Facebook pages. One girl I used to know had 5 different Facebook pages. She'd go into the bathroom with her other phone(s) so she could text her other customers in private. I caught her one day when Facebook recommended one of her other pages as a possible "friend" because we had a number of common friends. (She then changed her other Facebook pages to be all in Thai and hid her Friends list.)

I've actually had a girl answer her phone while we were in the middle of doing it and she was "shushing" me (I was a little annoyed and didn't stop but I refrained from giving a Tarzan yell at the end). Plenty of girls are like that.

(There was one guy in Pattaya though that would deliberately speak up and make noise if a girl he was with started talking to another guy. He wanted the other guy(s) to know she wasn't being as faithful as she was claiming to be.)

One of the biggest problems a lot of girls have is arranging for their various sponsors to show up at different times (and go home when they say they are going to) ! One girl in my friends bar was in tears one day. I asked why. Seems her "boyfriend" was having such a good time he decided to extend his vacation for another week. Then her "next" sponsor showed up and she tried to fake being sick (or having a sick relative) but got caught (and dumped of course). 

This thread reminds me of a couple others that have run on ThaiVisa over the years. Same BS each time - the "good looking guy" who can score with any babe and makes so much money and is so much smarter than everyone else.

But don't worry. In Thailand you don't "miss" your girl - you only "miss" your turn !

This is a big one, thanks I suppose.

I have her fb log in, I can see all her friends and she never ever went to the toilet or hid from me when we was together to text or call or anything of that sort.

She said 23 days at that bar and at phuket and in this line of job. I didn't misunderstand. 

• Like 1

If you state that she 'only' has been with 3 guys in give or take 3 weeks you should redefine the word only. 
Most people have less than 1-2 hands count of sex partners in their entire life. 

That she does bar fines passively is nothing uncommon, she might be looking for the bigger honey pots or simply be lazy or picky.
That she not asks for your money now is because she eyes a bigger jackpot and sustains herself now (with other words she drinks and <deleted>).

Any guy after you that is nice and gives her what she desires, and you are history.
She is not interested in you, she is interested in anyone nice giving her perks and a free holiday to the UK.

If you are fine with that reality, and you can give that to her, you have a chance (until someone richer crosses her path).
Not saying that above is absolute truth but I would give it 97% to be correct, certainly with the ones under 33.

Give me her line ID and a ticket to Phuket and I will know by midnight.

PS Why on earth would you bring her to your home country so soon too? Makes more sense for you to visit Thailand again.
Leaving her alone while you have to work, while she can't even speak English, is a bad idea too. Also no other Thais around to help you two communicate.

Sounds like you have some kind of love feelings and it is time to let the brains do the thinking again.
But I guess this happens to most of us when in Thailand, the sooner or later. Happened to me too but I cut off after 5 barfines and 30k less.
Happy every day now that I did not end up with one from the nightlife world.

Edited by tabarin

Thanks fir that lesson, you’ve obviously spent your time well in Thailand.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

2 minutes ago, Jack19290 said:

I have her fb log in, I can see all her friends and she never ever went to the toilet or hid from me when we was together to text or call or anything of that sort.

She said 23 days at that bar and at phuket and in this line of job. I didn't misunderstand. 

Most guys here believe - nobody has a ever a start or beginner time, they Bar girls from birth?  lol -

I was once lucky in Soi Cowboy long ago 2004 and my eyes saw first the beautiful Profi sister outside on the road with a sign and street cloth.

who was on paid "vacation" from her GoGo Job - some guy paid her - but that more experienced woman was there to introduce her younger sister to the "Job" - 22 year young young sister first night ????

When I saw her "dancing" and moving and looking around - I could believe that was the first night in the Go Go.

Anyway - I took her and I took her to my home country - all well - only my other Thai women and children made a Happy End impossible, I had her in contact for a year - but could not manage to get her a second time to Europe - she got a lot different in that year in the business. ???? and declined my offer.

So all can happening once - but that you are not coming back for long - makes any positive outcome nearly impossible - let her come to your country fast - if you can manage a visa and enjoy some nice month - my advice - and go from there - or forget it. 

12 hours ago, Jack19290 said:

A few answer here, thanks everyone. I'll answer as best as I can.

I told her I will return in 2 years time. The apporch thing, how to explain, I'm a good dancer, I danced my way over to her and she is also a good dancer so we bounced off each other. 

She didn't ask me any of those questions and still hasn't to be honest. Actually she did ask how long I was on holiday for which was 6 days remaining.

At 63 if you can hang from a fire escape you are welcome to the girl lol 

She is not sexy, she is average and cute I suppose, there are a whole lot more sexy girls than her.

I don't care what people think, I just wanted to make sure I'm not being played. Which I think nobody is to sure yet as this is a weird situation. I do make good money but don't want to send it over there because then it will be like I'm paying for someone's company and I do not do that, don't need to lol

Everyone is human, prostitute or not, everyone deserves a good life and yes I would introduce a prostitute to my family as long as she no longer is, everyone's life is hard so reason to belittle anyone.

Ok, so you have a click with her, you both connect. Up to you what you want to make of it.

SOme people fool you and you cant tell until you find out at the end. Its always in the end.

You know in Thailand not many young people have the chance to earn money and mostly they have a family (papa, mama and so on) to support. IF every youngster in Thailand had a good job, you didnt had many "prostitutes".

You are forced into it. otherwise you dont eat or live ! If you live a long time into the public services, you will change and then loose a piece of yourself. You dont want but have too, it brings stress.

I ve met the girls, one after i paid had to run to her room , otherwise it was gone and she had no place to stay. 

One who said could remember every face of the men who did her. One who did it, just for her baby and of course parents who took care of her baby. One who had a boyfriend and baby, but need to survive.

Yha, also one i took in to just sleep, she didnt want to sleep outside, i didnt want to play, but just didnt made a point of it. Risky. However in the morning she wanted money for nothing, for sleeping in my bed?! Yeah ok, she turned into the bad bargirl. To end i gave her 200 bath and told her to get out and get some food for her. She still was pissed.

Every woman you come in touch with has her own reasons, even in the UK or whatever country. You never can tell what is going to happen. I was once married with 2 kids and the wife decided to have a divorce, just like that after 12 years. After that you find out more of this shit, i sure have lived a strange way of live all the years.

I ve heard, red, so many stories, you ll think ok im not alone, wow.

In your case, if you dont support her, she ll have to go back to where she comes from. She has somehow have to get money to live and chances in Thailand are low. 

From a given situation, there were 4 places for working in Thai government. There were 2500 applications !

I know this from my Thai gf. Yha , i try again, this time Thai. Though she is more my age and has good job,

just one more try to be with someone and make it worthwhile. Its impossible to find PERFECT.

I like this saying from Bob Marley:    

Succes

bob m quote.jpg

• Like 1

This is a bit weird, I offered her 10,000 baht a month for her to go home back to Isaan with her mum but she declined saying I don't want your money and I don't want to move to the uk. I want to provide for myself and I want to see if you have a good heart in the coming months. What do I say to that? Another trick or plan?

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Jack19290 said:

you should know that her Facebook page for her THAI friends and family most likely will be different than the one she uses for working in a bar or club. it maybe a good sign if she showed you her "family and friends" Facebook page.  

By the way, do you know her real Thai name? You should try to get a photo of her Thai ID card.  

I know one Thai lady who has a different Facebook for each Farang boyfriend. She got busted because of her 11 year old son who had his own account with photos of the other boyfriends.  

do you know her phone number? does her phone have one SIM in it or two? 

if you know her phone number put it in your phones contacts then download the apps LINE, WeChat, Beetalk, SayHi and TikTok and give then access to your contacts and see if she comes up as a suggested friend. Manually search LINE with her phone number to find her account (if different). How far back does her LINE timeline go? If zero posts that may mean it is not  her family and friends line account.

Edited by NCC1701A

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I am told, that for about 20,000 baht, one is able to get a deep background check, performed by a detective in Bangkok. Probably worth every baht, if she is someone you are serious enough about, to fly her back to the UK. Though I seriously doubt she will be able to get a visa. 

You really thonk someone who didn’t want to pay her motorbike taxi home is gonna pay 20,000 for a detective?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

you should know that her Facebook page for her THAI friends and family most likely will be different than the one she uses for working in a bar or club. it maybe a good sign if she showed you her "family and friends" Facebook page.  

By the way, do you know her real Thai name? You should try to get a photo of her Thai ID card.  

I know one Thai lady who has a different Facebook for each Farang boyfriend. She got busted because of her 11 year old son who had his own account with photos of the other boyfriends.  

do you know her phone number? does her phone have one SIM in it or two? 

if you know her phone number put it in your phones contacts then download the apps LINE, WeChat, Beetalk, SayHi and TikTok and give then access to your contacts and see if she comes up as a suggested friend. Manually search LINE with her phone number to find her account (if different). How far back does her LINE timeline go? If zero posts that may mean it is not  her family and friends line account.

I am on her family Facebook, I am added by her mum and grandad lol

I know her real name with her real ID she told me on the 3rd day.

Her phone has 1 sim, we speak via what's app which has to be an original number.

Her line goes back like 35 days she opened it when she came to phuket.

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I am told, that for about 20,000 baht, one is able to get a deep background check, performed by a detective in Bangkok. Probably worth every baht, if she is someone you are serious enough about, to fly her back to the UK. Though I seriously doubt she will be able to get a visa. 

I helped a friend put a real time web based GPS tracker in HIS car that his Thai girlfriend drives in Thailand. A real eye opener for him to see where she goes without him.

maybe not applicable in this instance but I am putting that out there for anyone wanting to take Thai girlfriend tracking to a new level.    :clap2:

• Like 2