Miscarriage possibly caused by Chiang Mai massage therapist...

4evermaat

2 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Was the guy pregnant though?

Yes.  The woman was pregnant.  The massage therapist originally declined and there was a sign that said something like "if pregnant, cannot massage".  But the woman insisted.   

Only later on that day I think she went to hospital and had miscarriage.   The article has full details. 

Surprised TV has not posted it yet. 

I live very close to this place and recently they were closed for a few days.  Now I seem to know why.  Also, the manager had all the employees in a circle and the discussion looked be very serious several days ago. .  Otherwise it has been business as usual.  

39 minutes ago, EricTh said:

Massage may be cheap in Thailand but most masseurs are actually not qualified to perform safe massage.

I won't let them massage my body except for my foot.

Why dont you just add Massage to the list of other jobs the Thais are no good at....

like building, electrical work, driving, policing.

You cannot make unfounded sweeping statements like that 

Regarding massages, I for one have a large notice in our place requesting it be known that any customer is pregnant, high blood pressure, heart trouble history and maybe another 6 conditions that make it unsafe to perform certain massage.

But then again I dont want to get sued for negligence.

We also have achieved the health and safety standard and have accreditation unlike the vast majority who seem very apt at dodging it.

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 3:31 PM, 4evermaat said:

Yes.  The woman was pregnant.  The massage therapist originally declined and there was a sign that said something like "if pregnant, cannot massage".  But the woman insisted.   

Only later on that day I think she went to hospital and had miscarriage.   The article has full details. 

Surprised TV has not posted it yet. 

Sounds like the woman was at fault. Pity the masseuse gave in- bet she regrets that now.

On 3/4/2019 at 4:05 PM, eyecatcher said:

You cannot make unfounded sweeping statements like that 

Why not?  It is part of his diet so he does it regularly.  Last year he won the award for the most erroneous generalizations and is well on the way to repeat again this year.  Go Eric!!!

Archived