Why does TVF constantly try to 'modify' the site?

Vacuum

They are called "Improvements",not changes or updates ,

and just about everyone has failed miserably or took a

very long time to become stable,I am sure there will be

more improvements in the future.????

regards worgeordie

Think yourself lucky Most days I can even get into TVF. Took several goes this morning. It keeps coming up there is a problem with this wed site so will have to turn off said site and try and reboot. Computer say NO.

Every other site I use there isn't a problem so has to be the GREAT TVF Web site. Suggest you don't even use it a lot less aggro. 

4 hours ago, fredob43 said:

Think yourself lucky Most days I can even get into TVF. Took several goes this morning. It keeps coming up there is a problem with this wed site so will have to turn off said site and try and reboot. Computer say NO.

Every other site I use there isn't a problem so has to be the GREAT TVF Web site. Suggest you don't even use it a lot less aggro. 

Bye bye.

I still hanker for the old days when I joined. Very simple website, and worked great. Much more interesting threads too- much more about bargirls, ladyboys etc etc. It's all got rather quiet on the subject of why most of us came to love Thailand in the first place- hint; it isn't the temples.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I still hanker for the old days when I joined....

Much more interesting threads too- much more about bargirls, ladyboys etc etc. It's all got rather quiet on the subject of why most of us came to love Thailand in the first place- hint; it isn't the temples.

In stark contrast, I, who don't pay for sex, still think there are too many boring threads about prostitution.

But yeah, the threads posted are gonna exemplify the interests of the forum members, so less threads on that subject indicate that indeed, many come to love Thailand for other reasons.

Perhaps it "got quiet" because "most of us" here now are not sexpats. ????

Archived